Chapter twenty

I don't say anything. I mean what can I say? So I did the only the thing I could do...stare at him with my mouth wide open. He stares at me with a strange look on his face. He is amused? He finds me-this funny? Off course he has no idea what this is so obviously he would find this funny. Please let this be a dream, a sick dream that is going to end anytime soon.

"You ok babe"

Babe? He just called me babe. Calvin called ME babe. Yup, this is definitely a dream. Wake up wake up. I pinch myself but I'm still in this nightmare. Calvin sees me pinching myself and he furrows his eye brows but the amused look doesn't drop.

"MAMA that was so much fun!!!!"my son glees wrapping his arm around one of my legs.

Calvin looks down to Cameron and his face goes blank. Damn it, what if he realises that Cameron is his son? What if he tries to take them away from me? Damn it to hell! Calvin looks back at me, his face doesn't expose anything. I have no idea what he's thinking. Before I could even say anything else, Lily runs up to me and hugs my other leg.

"That was awesome mummy. Cameron won but I got third place"she says as she and Cameron pull away.

"Yeah mama, I won!"Cameron cheers.

I didn't reply to my children, I just looked at my mate whilst he looked at our daughter. I watch as his eyes soften.

Cameron and Lily notice the big man and while my daughter hugs my leg tighter and almost hides herself. Cameron bluntly asks Calvin who he is.

To which Calvin replies"I'm the Alpha of the Redwood"

My son gasps and whispers "cool"

"My mum is training your pack and Uncle Cole is an Alpha too"Cameron says.

"I know that buddy. Now tell me your name" Calvin bends his knee to be at the same level -kinda- as my son. Our son.

"Cameron Lee Jones"

I suck in a breath. Fuck he said my surname. Please don't notice. Please please don't say anything. I saw Calvin's eyes flash to mine. I couldn't look at him because I'm afraid for it to be true. He can't know it's me. No, no and fucking no damn it. I won't allow it.

From the corner of my eyes I saw him clench his jaw. He is pissed. His stare is burning my skin and I swallow the lump in my throat, trying hard to breath normally because this just can't be happening. It's like I can't catch a break. I could feel his tension, for some reason it felt like it was sucking the whole air.

"My name is Lily"I hear my daughter whisper, loud enough for Calvin to hear.

Calvin's tension eases as he takes in my daughter who came out from her hiding place.

"That's a nice name sweetie. I'm Calvin"

She runs up to him and hugs him. Hugs him right in front of me and I almost sob. Damn it to hell. Calvin tenses for second before he hugs her back.

"Now let's have some fun!"my son cheers.

He pulls my hands so I was forced to move with him. I look over my shoulder's to see Calvin carrying my daughter. She is smiling big, bigger than I ever seen. You see, my son Cameron is social and excepts everyone and anyone. My daughter is a little gun shy. She's sassy as hell but it takes her a little while to warm up to people, especially males. So it is a surprise that she's behaving like this with Calvin.

-maybe she senses that's her father-

Snowy, they are too young for that.

-they are the children of an ACE wolf and an Alpha-