•💕paul ~ pumpkin carving💕•

You had just finished craving your third pumpkin now moving onto your fourth when your boyfriend of 3 years , Paul McCartney, arrived into the dining room (where you were carving the pumpkins) with a trey of cookies.
"The pumpkins look good," said Paul placing the cookies into the table.
"Thanks," your replied. "The cookies smell nice." Paul smiled and walked off to get icing to ice them with.

He came back with loads of different coloured icings. He sat down next to you and started icing the cookies. It looked like he was decorating one as a witch. He looked so focused and concentrated trying his very best to not mess it up. As you were digging the seeds out of your fifth pumpkin, you accidentally flung the seeds off the spoon hitting Paul in the face.
He looked over at you and wiped them off his face. He then threw the seeds at you.
"Hey was was that for? When I hit you it was an accident," you said.
"Oh well," Paul reaches out for some icing and squirted some on your face. You got a massive had full of seeds and launched them at him. War had begun.

You both got up out of your seats and hid behind the chairs at opposite ends of the table. At one end you launched pumpkin seeds at Paul. And at the other end he squirted you with icing.

After about 5 minutes you both stopped and looked at each other. Paul's face was covered in pumpkin seeds and you had icing stuck in your hair. You both laughed at each other.
"I'm sorry for getting icing everywhere y/n. I knew you ment the pumpkin seeds by accident. I just thought we could have some fun," he said winking as he did so. You ran over to him and hugged him.
"Now, how about we both go for a shower?" Paul smiled and hand in hand you both walked towards the bathroom. ;)

I hope you're all enjoying the book so far. I decided to make all of them Halloween themed seen as it is the spooky season.

💖

💖