55

FAY

  I added syrup to the pancake, carefully. Taking my time to draw out a design on it. Not that El was ever going to notice, But this was like the first time I'd ever make anything for him.

Last night was extraordinarily wonderful, I'd give anything to be with him every night. But before that, I'd have to talk to him about stopping the plan. I didn't think I'd be able to carry on with it after last night.

I didn't want to have to pretend to the world; to lie to everyone.

People were already saying uncomfortable things about Elroy and I. Twitter was all over the place with our names trending. People were beginning to predict a break up between us and I didn't like it.

I wanted to end this drama, probably come up front and ask Lucas about it.

I was pretty sure he wouldn't suspect anything for now, I just hoped Elroy would agree to it because I was actually tired of waiting.

So tired.

I placed the pancakes on the table, then moved to the fridge to grab the strawberry flavoured juice I bought specially for Elroy, seeing as he was in love with the flavour.

It didn't take long before the alluring scent of my body wash fill the kitchen, then I felt his strong arms wrap around my waist, as he buried his head to my neck, his lips brushed against my nape as he murmured. "Morning, babe."

A smile spread across my lips. Babe sounded so foreign, but it did sound alright.

He smelled so divine.

"Morning, you." I said, unable to fight the rush of heat running up my ears, neck and cheeks.

He chuckled. "How did you manage to wake up before me?" He asked.

I bit my lower lip, trying to shrug off his hold, but he wasn't having it. "I wanted to make breakfast."

"Why? Planning to poison me?" He joked.

I managed to turn around, blessing my sight with his beauty.

My breath caught in my throat and so did my words.

His eyes were so soft, yet, really hot. His lashes, long and thickly scanted, looked down at me seductively, making my skin hot for him.

He had a hint of a smile on his lips, his jaw line sharp as the word sharp as his eyes studied mine, a thousand words hanging on his intense stare.

I blinked, finding my voice. "That's not a funny joke."

"I wasn't joking, just curious. This is like the first time you've felt it generous to do something this sweet for me." He said.

I raised a brow, pushing his shirtless chest slightly, then I smiled at him. "No it isn't. There's that time I helped with your sketches for the merge program designs."

He raised his brows in thought, looking up at the ceiling before his gaze found mine again. "Hmm... I recall the outcome a non favourable one." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "If you hadn't gone all hulk on me, we wouldn't have had to make it all over again."

He smiled. "I would love to continue this banter, but right now, I'm so hungry." He looked down at the strawberry drink I was holding. "Ooouuuu, my weakness." He grabbed it from my hold and unexpectedly, placed his lips on mine, giving me a reminder of my crazy emotions last night.