Part Seven: I'm Awake!

Bella:
I woke up in my daddy's arms and looked up and saw him still asleep. I had to pee so bad but he looked to comfy. So ever so carefully I climbed out of bed. Correction: tried to climb out of bed. As soon as I would get just out of grasp he would tighten back up on me and make a disapproving sound in the back of his throat.

"Babygirl, go back to sleep." He spoke after me trying to get away for the 4th time this morning.

"I gotta peeeeee!" I whined and squirmed.

"Mmmmm. Okay but as soon as you're done get your perky little ass right back here."

"Yes sir." I said already climbing off the bed.

As soon as I was done I came back into daddy's room. I crawled into bed and daddy pulled me so my back was up against his chest. And I could clearly feel his friend poking into my butt. I giggled as quietly as possible a few times before he noticed.

"And what do you find so funny princess?" He asked me mumbling into my neck.

I grazed my butt up and down against him and then he realized that was what I was referring to.  He harshly grabbed my hips and stilled me letting out a low throating growl.

"Don't tease daddy.... unless you are ready to give me what I want." He said in a low tone still sleepy.

"Do you see what you do to me princess?" He asked me as he put my tiny hand onto his dick. I let out a gasp suddenly feeling a wetness in my panties. That's also when I realized I was only in a oversized t-shirt and my panties. Suddenly I felt very exposed and clenched my legs together to try and release some of the tension building up in my core.

Daddy quickly flipped over so he was hovering my body and forced open my legs as I let out a little squeak, startled from the quick movement.

"If I do anything you aren't comfortable with I want you to say 'apple donuts' got that?" 

I giggled at his words, but nodded.

He started slowly kissing down my neck and back up to my lips as he nipped at my lips with his teeth.

"You're playing with fire babygirl." He growled into my ear.