Chapter 11

Ivy stomped out of the office into the cafeteria where Riddler and Scarecrow stood looking at her in fear. She marched toward them. "Why. Didn't. You three tell me?" She scowled. The two looked at each other then back at Ivy. "Three?" Riddler looked around. Selena shook her head. "She's including the cactus that looks like it's sweating." She chuckled. "What exactly is in there?" She stood up. "Don't worry about it for now okay." Ivy continued to glare at the three. "Well?" Riddler slowly stopped cowering on his way up to stand. "The sane reason you haven't told Selena." Ivy rolled her eyes. "Tell me what?" She looked around them including the plant. "Harley's alive." Ivy gave Ed a fake smile. Selena paused and sat back down. "But we saw her...." Selena scrunched her eyebrows though she was relieved that Bruce wasn't in there for another woman. "How did she come to life?" Selena questioned. "Maybe Joker has gotten some type of serum to bring the dead back to life." Jonathan thought. Ivy shook her head. "No. She told me herself it was Jokers big joke. She faked her death. He scrambled her brain and she killed the woman that we thought was her, and now she's completely lost any recollection of me and Selena."
"Are you serious?!?" Selena growled. "Does that mean this bracelet..." Selena looked at her left wrist. "No. She remembers giving it to you. That's the only memory she really has for you, and me...he took everything of me away." Ivy looked down, Ed and Jonathan were surprised to see her sad, over a...person. Selena walked over to hug her but she moved away. "That's why I'm working on something to make sure she gets everything back and I need you guys." She motioned then to follow her into the room.
//

It took a week from practicing on patients that weren't every going home until one survived. Everything they...well Ivy worked on worked. Since Nygma was busy flirting with the nurse, Selena was playing with yarn and Crane helped out a bit but he was mostly just talking to Harley.

"Why do you care about that sadistic clown?" He sat down beside her. "Because he cares about me." She smiled.
"He doesn't care about anyone but himself." He shook his head. "He does. He saved me an he protected me. He's got his morals."  She defended. "Harley he abused you and stole your memories!" Ivy began to get irritated while listening to their conversation. "He musta had a reason. If he took ma memories it was because they weren't important!" She shouts back. Ivy felt tears slowly fall down her eye. She knew she only said this because she was brain washed, but it still hurt. She stood up out of her seat grabbing the serum for her memories and walked over to Harley pushing Crane out of the way. She sat down next to the girl making sure not to touch her. "If you don't think what you see is important, I'll wait and make the memories right now important." Harley looked at her feeling as if she had been this close to her before. They were in the same position but opposite something was said by her words only she remembered "The risk is always greater than the reward." Harley whispered making Ivy freeze. "You..." Harley smiled at her. "You remembered that." Ivy looked away.

"What does she remember?" Selena walked over placing the yarn down. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. Just gently place the needle in her arm and insert the serum." She stood up handing the needle to Ed. "Wait but I hate needles!" Harley argues. "From all of the bruises you've had I'd think a prick from a needle would be nothing." Ed replied doing exactly what the plant woman said. The effects were instant since Harley began to hold her head. "My head." She winced. The bruises spread on her skin began to fade away. And the  cuts and broken bones healed up pretty quickly. After a few minutes of watching the girl she looked up. "I still feel the same just a bit light." Harley shrugged. "That was..." suddenly they were interrupted by something going on outside the asylum. "Honey I'm home!!!" Joker burst through the door with a gun wrapped around his body. "Puddin!" She jumped up and ran into his arms. Everyone turned to Ivy."Give it a second." She smirked she knew how hot tempered the girl was. The memories Joker took away were most of the hit tempered moments with her. She jumped off. "You son of a-." She slapped the man then punched him in the face. Leaving everyone's mouth open. "You took away the memories I had wit my best friend." She kicked him right in the balls. "Honey I'm sorry." He smiled with blood coming from his mouth. "Awe Puddin. That's all ya had ta say." She hugged him again. "Really Harl." Ivy shook her head. The nurse was in shock watching the scene occur, but before she could do anything they were all gone, and all you could hear was the silent drops coming from the sink. "What just happened?"