~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 ~

Chapter Thirty-Four: Gryffindor vs Slytherin

Dear uncle Remus,

How are you? How's work? I hope everything is alright at home and that you're looking after yourself.

Lessons are much much harder this year, and the homework I'm given is almost an unbearable amount, I don't know how I'm coping but somehow I'm getting it all done and with good marks. My extra lessons with Professor McGonagall are definitely my favourite though, we've now covered all the spells I've already learnt and are moving onto more advanced spells and because I don't have to concentrate so hard anymore Professor McGonagall said she's going to try and distract me in my next lesson to see how I do. I'm so excited!

On another note I went to the Halloween feast, well I went to the beginning portion of the it, I didn't leave because I wanted to, no a troll managed to get into the castle but don't worry it got dealt with as quickly as it came, the students all got told to go back to their common rooms. I don't think I'll go next year.

Quidditch is also starting again soon, between practice - which seems to be on every day at the point - lessons, homework and classes the days just seem to be slipping away from me, before I know it it will be Christmas and then my birthday and then exams and then poof my third year is done and it's summer again.

Before I forget I know you and dad went to school with Professor Snape but did anything happen with him, did he hate dad or something, I'm just wondering.

Looking forward to your reply and hopefully, I'll see you soon.

Lots of love,

Lina x

P.S the first quidditch match of the season is Gryffindor vs Slytherin, apparently Harry's Gryffindor's new seeker.

Lina signed her finished letter off satisfied that she had written everything that she needed to, she folded it up and left the library with the intent of going to the owlery but before she got anywhere close she spotted Harry sitting outside on the stone steps by himself, without a second thought she approached him. "Hi."

Harry jumped turning around, he was very surprised to see Lina there "oh hi."

"Can I sit?" Harry nodded his head. Lina sat down next to him and noticed closer up he looked very pale "Are you alright?"

"Yeah" he replied but Lina saw right through his lie.

"Is it about the upcoming quidditch match?"

"Ho, how?"

"The twins told me, they can't really keep secrets from me, and the whole school is also talking about it."

Harry groaned and put his head in his hands "I'm going to mess up, I know I am."