Halloween Special

Looking from right to left, searching for a costume Peashooter began to think.

Peashooter pov
This could work? Maybe... For all I know this would take me to 1st place.
Picking up the green mask I put it on my head.
"Perfect fit!!" Oh gosh I'm a genius!

No ones pov

Peashooter then went towards the door, going outside to make the house look nice. Taking ribbons, plastic spider's, and stones. He made the front porch look spooky in his opinion.
"I'm going to work on the inside then order some pizza..." Peashooter mumbles, going inside the make it look at least clean. Peashooter grabs the broom, and starts cleaning

In Sunflowers house...

The cheerfull flower, had been invited to Peashooters Halloween party, and she had a great costume she was going to put on. Taking the pink blush she gently puts it on her cheeks. Finishing the look, she fixes her pink dress heading outside her home.
"Time to go to Peashooters house."

Chomper's pov
Ok I got my soda costume, and a soda. This is my best, this was the cheapest I could find. Grabbing my burger, I take a bite.
It was delicious!!
Taking my food I head out the door. It was time to go.
Since I have money, I'll get something for the party.

Footsoldier/Henry pov

Today I'm going to rest, there was to much work that had to be done. I am just tired of moving the furniture, I was at Peashooters house moving things. I thought it was going to be easy, but not in my costume that's for sure.

My costume, is being a SWAT, why? Because I look good in it.
Anyways, Peashooter needed to order the pizza, and were almost finished.
"Peashooter what else do I need to do?" Asking, because I felt like Peashooter wanted me to do something.
"Um, you can help me by checking if our friend's are here." Nodding, even though he couldn't see, I walk to the door. To find, Sunflower, Chomper, and Cactus. They were in very interesting costumes.
Sunflower was a princess or something.
Chomper's costume is a soda... Um...ok.
Cactus is a giraffe.
"Come inside, there's food on the table."

No one's pov

No one's pov

The plant's step inside as Henry put music to dance to. It was going great, the music the decorations, and when the pizza came.
Peashooter steps out, showing his costume, walking with a smirk.
"Peashooter where's you costume?" Cactus was confused over the fact that he looked like he had no costume.
"I do Cactus!" Peashooter takes off his face, to reveal...his...face?

Laughter came across the group when Cactus thought that it was real, she didn't knew it was a mask. She just arrived from being on a trip. This would win in her opinion at 2th place at the competition at town hall.

"Should we go to town hall?" Henry asked, "because Patrick, and Corn are there." The party has been going for an hour, and it was a few minutes until the competition started.
And Peashooter wanted to win.

At town hall... Because this is so much writting

They ran making it before the comptition started, luckily

They ran making it before the comptition started, luckily. They made it to Crazy Dave, and Zomboss who were writting down the competitors.
"

We want to enter the competition!!!" Peashooter yelled at the bosses, who then wrote down their names.

An hour later.

There were two contestants at the finals, Fire Pea with his pirate costume. With Peashooter with his, Peashooter costume.
"My costume is more creative than yours." Fire Pea told Peashooter, causing Peashooter to giggle.
"Dude every plant is being a pirate, your the one who doesn't have a original costume."
Fire pea got angry, still hoping to win 1st place.
" The winner is.....Peashooter, with his Peashooter costume." Peashooter comes up dancing in the stage. While Fire Pea went off in a tantrum.
"I did it uh huh, oh ya!!"
There friends were either in surpise or laughter.
"Peashooter? Seriously, do you have to dance?" Chomper told Peashooter, drinking his soda, he won 3rd place. Having a blast they go back to their homes, while Peashooter followed Fire Pea to jump him. Taking out a hammer he says, "This is the best day of my life!!"

Author note: This is the longest chapter I have ever done. I didn't know what else to put, and I was rushing. I will put another picture later. Bye!!