THIRTY-FIVE.

(excuse all mistakes.)

Compton, California 📍

Vadah Avani Parker|Buddha

"Lil nigga you got me fucked up if you think ian nothing to be worried bout." Daddy sized Kamiri up.

It was going on 7 and Kamiri, Kris, Squirrel, and Tonio had just gotten here. Aub and Tiggy had been here since 6:30.

"Got him fucked up!" Chauncey yelled.

"Daddy that's a bad word. Don't say that." Milly looked up at him.

"Ain't shit lil bout me big cuh." He smirked a little making me roll my eyes. He loved knowing he was getting under people's skin.

"Okay that's enough." I pushed through and grabbed Kamiri's arm then looked up at my Dad. "Stop."

"What you talking bout?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm just talking to the lil nigga."

"Aye this nigga Banks messy as hell." Chauncey laughed.

"You wanted to meet him formally. Kamiri this is my father. Father, this is my boyfriend."

"Bitch saying father. She know who she be calling daddy." Aub mumbled making me slant my eyes at her.

i can't stand this girl.

"Wassup big cuh." Kamiri nodded. Im so happy he wasn't high but, the only downfall with that was he didn't give a fuck about what came out of his mouth. At least he had a filter when he was high.

"Don't be calling me that." Daddy mugged him.

"What you prefer? Big homie? Pops?"

"Aye!" Los started doing that ugly ass laugh.

"Ion like him." Daddy looked at me.

"Ion ca—"

"Ahhtttt!" I cut Kamiri off.

"Man Buddha yo lil ass trippin I was getting ready to record. KB you known for knocking niggas out, you know they used to call Banks lil Ali back inna day?" Chauncey snickered.

"And I thought I was an instigator." Kris bust out laughing.

"Who you?" Daddy scrunched his face up before looking at Kamiri. "You just gone bring the whole hood to my shit?"

"Kristopher Wallace sir." He got serious real quick. "This is Carlos Jaxon."

"This a ole 6ix9ine ass nigga. Y'all need to watch him." He twisted his lip at him making Chauncey and Los bust out laughing.

"Woahhhh stop playing on my top. That's out." He shook his head.

"Called yo ass 6ix9ine!" Los screamed.

"Twinnn! My main squeeze!" Chauncey yelled to Squirrel.

"Wassup twin." He nodded making him pipe down.