Cap 17

"okay please a bit of attention" Jackson said standing in a chairs

"talk and stop doing as if you are the boss here" Lai scold him and all of us giggled.

"yeah sorry........ Well back to the point. All of you are invited to 3 days in Jeju for a little party in my house at the beach. It will be next week" 

'what really? This is like a fantastic suggestion!'

"really?!!"  Shuhua shouted

"yes."

"I'm in. I don't go to the beach from an eternity!"  Sally said

"control your schedule and then write in the chat who can and who can't come. Now go back to the party and have fun!!" Jackson concluded.

The group dived and some went to drink or dance.

"so? What do you think Tzu?" Elkie asked me.

"It seems fantastic but I don't know if I can"

"come on it's just 3 days!" Shuhua spoke "it's not like someone will die"

"she is right. We will have fun. "  Yuqi added

"but what will I tell my members?"  I asked wondering about what I could possibly invent.

"we can think of a solution"  Handong propused.

"wait..... I have an idea!!" MeiQi screamed "what if you just tell them you have schedule somewhere away and you need to stay out a few days?"

"that's clever"  Cheng spoke for the first time.

"well yes it can work. I will give it a try" I said

"okay it decide. You will come with us" Elkie cheerfully exclaimed, and following all the girls cheered

------------------

Well here I am now preparing my clothes for the trip with a whining kid in the room.

"Chewyyyyyy~~~" she called me for the nth times

"what now?" I started to get annoyed

"can you not go?~"

"Sana for the nth times I HAVE TO"

"but I don't want you to go"

"Sana please stop being a baby and let me prepare the bag." I said grabbing my clothes from her hands. Of course this won't be the clothes I will take away but I can't let them see.

"but I will miss you............" she pouted "wait!!! I can come with you. Let me ask the manager" she suggested

"NO! YOU CAN'T!" I panic and she narrowed her eyes suspicious

"why can't I? I don't have problem coming with you"

"w-well it will be boring and I will be busy all day. I don't want my baby to be alone all the time. I would be better if you stayed with the other members" I lied hoping she will believe it.

"okayyyyy~~" she jumped on the bed whining. Yes. "when are you going?"

"tomorrow, in the first morning"

"so that's mean I can still cuddle with you before you go" she grinned

"yes, you can. Can you please go outside and tell the other members about me leaving tomorrow?"

"why can't you do it after? I want to stay here"

"because I still have things to do and I don't want to rush anything. You are just a lazy ass"

"only if you kiss me" she pointed her cheeks waiting. I went closer and peck her lips instead. She blushed and run outside hiding her red cheeks.

And as flash I started to changes clothes inside my bag with some thing more ideal to go to the party. Like bikini or a sheath dress.

After 5 minutes Sana didn't come back and I supposed she stayed out to talk with the girls. I closed the bag and took it near the door, ready for tomorrow morning.

I put on a pj and went to lay down. I will need a lot of energy for the coming days so better sleep more tonight.

"are you still asleep?" someone said coming in.

"how can I if you are annoying me with your voice?" i said with my eyes close but I could imagine her cute pout displayed in her face.

"Chewyyyyy-ahhhhh~~" she whined

I open my arms for her to hugged me but unexpected she literally jumped on me to hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you" she mumbled

"me too" I said even if I know she will stick with Dahyun all the time.

"be careful, okay? And take care of yourself. Eat and sleep" she was mood mom.

"okaaaaaaayyyyyyyy mommy....... I'm going to sleep now" I said closing my eyes. She pecked my cheeks before standing up "where are you going?"

"I'm not tired. I'm going to stay up a little bit more. You sleep okay? Don't wait for me" she kissed the top of my head before going out.

'how can I sleep knowing she will be out cuddling with someone else?'