Chapter 2: The Raid

"Hadie, come on! Its almost 11! I'm never late for a raid, and I'm not letting you change that" I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him along. He had wanted to buy something but he had forgotten his wallet and was trying to talk down the price to 2 bronze coins.  I had snatched the hat he wanted without paying and made a run for it.  We finally made it to the Tremaine's household. Anthony was waiting outside with Gabriella and Harriet.

"Leon went off to get Mads, who's the short-ie?" Harriet questioned with her thick Scottish accent.

"This is Hadie, son of Hades" I introduced. He waved.

"This your first raid, kid?" Gabriella questioned. 

"Its my second, Holly took me on one with Freddie and Celia Facilier" he replied.

"Unfortunately it was also Celia's first raid, so we had to teach them the rules to a raid, and it didn't end so well" I explained, referring to how narrowly we had escaped Iago, and we barely got any loot.

"Well I hope he's learned, because Jafar's place had been heavily guarded ever since the last time he got raided." Harriet said.

"Hey beautiful, you wanna head out after the raid? Everyone wants to hang out with a lord" Anthony said flirtatiously, stepping closer to me.

"Sure, and on an unrelated note, has anyone seen my hunting knife?" I said sassily. Harriet and Gabriella cackled as Anthony scowled.  Finally, Leon- a boy with charcoal colored hair, and golden eyes came with Mads.  We were all dressed in our usual raid uniforms. While the boys, other than Hadie were in simple black robber costumes.

Holly:

Gabriella:

Gabriella:

Mads: