Cufflinks and Lace

Fandom: Mr. Love Queen's Choice

Pairing: Victor x Reader

Summary: A steamy night in bed with Victor where you are in control

He can't...This is... What even?!

He fumbles with the cuff links but somehow the fabric got caught in the enclosure and it just won't budge. He pulls, wiggles, jerks at the metal, then the sleeve, his fingers shaking because he really, really has no patience for this right now, knowing you are waiting for him. Most likely scantily dressed at this point, all seductive, stretched out on the bed, and he's got to get this shirt off and...

"Taking you an unusually long time to get naked tonight..." your voice purrs behind him and his heart stutters in his chest, as it still does, always does when you are near him.

He sighs, trying to rip at the cuff link once more. "I can't get this opened, my fingers..."

You softly laugh but move closer, the warm length of your body pressed against his back as you wrap your arms around his torso, resting your palms on him. Your mouth brushes his neck. "I'm rather fond of your fingers..."

His knees buckle, actually buckle at your whispered voice in his ear, the myriad of images, memories that assault his brain at your words, the way your body writhed beneath him, back arched high, hips flying up when he moves, curling his fingers inside you, the feel of your wet warmth contracting, squeezing him tightly when you fall apart, open and trusting and so breathtakingly gorgeous.

You laugh again, your breath hot against his neck, knowing exactly what you do to him and then his mind goes completely blank when you tug his shirttails out of his pants and move your fingers to the lowest button. You flick it open, your knuckles grazing over the growing bulge in his pants and he groans, breathless, completely lost in you.

Your fingers dance higher, popping button after button on your way up, an agonizingly slow trail as you lightly caress each newly revealed patch of his skin with barely-there brushes of your fingertips. Your mouth open against his spine, you breathe over his shirt, each exhale spreading damp warmth across his skin beneath the fabric and his whole body flushes.

Reaching his collar, you undo the last button, slowly parting the fabric over his chest and pulling it off his broad shoulders. The shirt slides down his arms, gets stuck at the sleeves and fastened cuff links but you leave it hanging there, your hands keeping busy instead, traveling over his chest, the sides of his stomach and coming together beneath his navel. Your touch so tender that his breath stammers in his lungs, his body humming beneath your fingertips.

You kiss his neck, over his shoulders, up and down his back, your tongue and teeth darting and nipping along his skin while your hands trail lower, and lower, teasingly over the ever growing bulge that is straining against the confines of his pants. He is on fire, aching for more of your touch, your kisses, the wet heat of your tongue and the caress of your body.

"______," he groans, your name a plea rushing from deep inside where he's yearning to be inside of you. He needs your bodies entwined tightly. But at the same time he wanted this sweet agony to never end.

"Hmmm..." you merely hum in response, the vibrations running along his spine while your nails lightly scratch across his abdomen, departing from his sex to wrap around his left wrist instead. Your fingers deftly and easily undo the cuff link, and he would be amazed at your skill if he was not already completely and blissfully aware of just how clever your fingers are. Your arm reaches out and you drop the cuff link into the empty drawer, his drawer at your home, and his heart leaps against his chest, wanting nothing more than to twirl you around and into his arms, kiss you long and deep and intense until you make that humming sound in the back of your throat and your whole body melts into his touch.