Chapter 94

No Chris slander will be tolerated. Anyways Lmfao this chapter remind me of that episode from the boondocks where Toms wife met usher💀💀
***
Cassie Davis
He was light skin as fuck and his hair was jet black and curly.

"Who the fuck-" I mumbled, cutting myself off.

"Aw fuck she's up Saint." He chuckled.

"Chris you couldn't walk around her?" I heard Saint huff from behind me.

"Nigga, I thought you said she wasn't gone hear me?!" He exclaimed.

"With yo big ass, she's obviously gone hear you dummy." Saint joked.

"Saint...why the fuck you got Chris Brown in our fucking living room?" I panicked.

"He part of ya birthday present." He chuckled.

I pinched myself to see if I'd been dreaming.

"Surprise." Chris smiled goofily.

I shot a look at Saint. He got one of my favorite R&B singers up in our crib and I didn't even know how to react.

"That's why I was out so late. We still got 5 minutes of ya birthday left. So ima make it the best." He smiled, kissing me on the cheek from behind.

I couldn't even pay attention to his ass. Chris Brown was standing right in front of me. Sexy as hell, and looking the same as he did when he was in his early 20's.

"Gone head and sing some shit Chris." Saint laughed.

"Aight Aight." Chris nodded, clearing his throat. "Three in the morning, you know I'm horn-" he sang before I cut him off.

"OH MY GOD!" I squealed, jumping up from the couch and taking him by surprise.

"Man why you singing a panty dropper?" Saint spat. "You posed to be singing happy birthday."

"Nigga you said give ya lady a show. That's what I'm doing. Let me do my job." Chris spat back.

"Just don't be air fuckin my floors." Saint warned him.

Chris cleared his throat starting again and singing happy birthday instead. His vocals were so raw and beautiful. I had tears welling up in my eyes and when he was finished, he held his arms out for a hug.

I damn there jumped in the air, skipping closer to him and giving him a full on hug burying my face in his chest.

"Fuck." I accidentally moaned letting it slip out.

"Aight that's enough." Saint said sucking his teeth, pulling me off of him.

"But wait...you ain't even let me hug him for 30 seconds." I whined.

"You lucky it was that long. You know you can only hug another nigga for 3.5 seconds. You know the rules." Saint reminded me.

"But I'm Chris Brown. It's different Saint." Chris shrugged.

"Nobody was talking to you bro." Saint mumbled, pulling me in my waist to now hug him. My ass kept looking back at Chris though. All tall and fine.