Reunited (Part 1)

Hi I'm currently writing this in my after school club, hopefully I don't get caught??
(Edit: I never got caught òwó)

you can make an effort
starting with toNiGghhIIghHHiIIghT
cuz yOU--
oops wrong fandom but this song is AMAZING--

--------------------------------------------------------

Japan POV (Nani??)

Italy and I were both promised some things out of this. After WW1, Italy was infuriated that he only got about 1/4 of the land he was promised. After that, he didn't speak another word to the other Allies because he thought he had been betrayed, even though he was on the winners' side in WW1. At that point, he let his fascist dictator do whatever he could to make things right for Italy.

And I? Well, after that, America started bothering me a a tad bit too much with trade and other stuff. I swear, that guy doesn't know when to quit. Therefore, a bunch of unequal treaties were proposed, and my economy did the opposite of skyrocket.

Groundrocket? Downrocket?

Well whatever it is, I decided that there has to be some way to fix tpeople decided to bother China a lot and begged for natural resources.

Is this what It's like to be America?

Other European countries told me to cut it out and leave China alone, and guess what?

They started doing the same thing I was doing.

To heck with it. I went to war with Russia, and he was not happy about it.

So let's cut to the chase. We won, big surprise there. And we began to invade once again. Italy and I had decided to join Germany and help him. Except, Germany was extremely unsure about the whole thing. It's more like his dad, Third Reich, was the ringmaster of this circus.

Anyway, enough about the recap. Didn't they teach you this stuff in school anyway? Author probably got some stuff wrong either way. Thanks author, very cool.

Italy and I were looking for Third Reich. We needed to have a word with him.

"Hey Japan, do you think Third Reich will actually let me keep some land?" Italy turned to me.

I sighed. "I don't know, Italy. You know how serious he is about this whole 'taking over the world' thing."

Italy chuckled. "Haha, you're over exaggerating, Japan."

"Maybe."

Germany came out of a room, pacing until he almost hit the wall in front of him. I stifled a chuckle while Italy turned him the other way.

"He never considers what I want! It's my country! I AM the country, and dad's making all the decisions! It's not fair." He rubbed his temples. "I never wanted this. I never wanted world domination, or whatever it is he's after. He's using me. It's. Not. Fair!"

"Calm down, America." I rolled my eyes. What? With his childish bickering, he might as well be America.

"Well, I'm sorry, Japan! But do you know how frustrating this is? You try having a controlling father one day." Germany spat.

"Maybe I will." I said, amused at his frustrated state.

Italy stood between us and chuckled quietly. "Germany, why don't you come with us?" He started. "We're on our way to go talk to your father anyway."

Germany thought for a second, and looked at Italy. "Fine. But if I don't say a word in front of my father, don't blame me."

"We won't, will we Japan?"

"...No promises?"

"Japan!!"

...

We were standing right outside Third Reich's office thing. Actually, we've never been inside that place. Well, except for Germany. He says he'd rather not speak of it. Anyway, here I am, leaning my head against the door, trying to listen to what's going on inside.

Italy was trying to calm a nervous Germany while I tried to listen to what was happening inside. Once Germany finally seemed to calm down a little, I reached out to knock on the door.

"Wait!" Germany whisper shouted. He tidied himself up a bit; straightening his tie, buttoning the last button on his shirt, all that. I rolled my eyes and reached out to knock once again.

"Double wait!" Italy shouted.

I groaned. "What is it, Italy?"

"We can't knock." He said quietly. I raised a brow, signaling for him to continue.

"I mean, if we knock, Third Reich would just dismiss us and shut the door on us." He paused. "Maybe... maybe we should try just opening the door this time?"

Germany and I shared a glance. How would Third Reich feel about us just suddenly bursting in?

Suddenly, I heard a female voice inside. A voice that I've definitely heard before.

"I can't be the only one who heard that." Germany piped up. He then groaned. "Great. Who's he holding hostage THIS time?"

"There's only one way to find out." I said. "Italy? Care to do the honors?"

"Wha- Me? I can't-- no!!" Italy stammered. It WAS his idea. He should do it.

"Italy!"

"Fine!! Fine..."

Italy went up to the door, having us stand to the side. He hesitated for a bit, but then creaked the door open. His eyes widened as he then burst through the door.

"(Y/N)?"

"Wait, what?" I said, letting myself in to see if it really was who I thought it was.

"Who?" Germany questioned. Of course. He had never seen or heard of (Y/N).

"Reich...?" Italy stood there, wide eyed and all.

"Care to explain?" I said, glaring daggers at him.

I was taken by surprise when Germany went ahead and tackled Third Reich. Like, the dude went full force. He grabbed the gun held in Reich's hand and threw it. The gun slid across the floor in our direction. I grabbed it and shared a glance with Italy. We went to (Y/N). We needed to get her out of here.

Meanwhile, Germany was throwing punches at Reich. He was finally taking out his anger on him. I didn't think he had the guts to do it. Third Reich coughed out blood and pushed Germany away. Italy and I pulled (Y/N) away and headed out.

"Italy...? Japan...?" She breathed out. "Wha-- how? Wait, you remember me, right?"

"Feels like yesterday since we last saw you..." Italy smiled softly, and we hugged her.

Except, it wasn't yesterday.
------------------------------------------------------

Third Reich and Hitler are not the same person?? I hope that doesn't confuse some people.

And soooosorry for the filler at the beginning, I just wanted to actually make the chapter long for once

And boy am I ready for people to correct me. fire away, people