✧*。BEE STUNG HEART 。*✧

Chapter five;

✧*。BEE STUNG HEART 。*✧

THE THOUGHT OF HIM MADE YOU SMILE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE.

He was on your mind from day to night and you couldn't stop thinking about him.

His purple messy hair, his eyes that were the same shade of purple as his hair, the way he rose his eyebrow up, and so on.

"(y/n)! Snap the fuck out of it. I'm talking to you."

You flinched in surprise, turning your head away from the window to see an angry blond sitting on the chair in front of you. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said I'm coming over today." He sighed out.

"Today? But I have to study for that test we have tomorrow."

"Exactly. I know you aren't gonna study at all if I leave you be, so I'm coming over to make sure and maybe help you out."

"I'm dropping by my house first, so don't lock the door." he continued, standing up and throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Alright, alright." You mumbled out, turning your head back to the window to stare at the cherry blossom trees outside.

The bright pink trees outside were stunning and you couldn't take your eyes off of them and the petals that fell like feathers every once in a while.

You got your phone out and took a quick photo, smiling to yourself after. You exited your camera app and found yourself staring at the famous Instagram icon.

______

RAD.RAT.Y/N:
Heyyyyy!

RAD.RAT.Y/N:
damn i really do be hurtin cause you left me on read doe 😔

RAD.RAT.Y/N:
You wanna get to know each other? I heard you're in class 1-C of UA :D

Me:
It's literally in my bio

RAD.RAT.Y/N:
Yeah I'm really good at observing

The purple haired boy closed his phone again, not paying any mind to the random guy dming him. I mean, who even was he? How did he find Shinso's account? Now he was.. To an extent, somewhat curious.

So, he did what everyone else would do in his shoes.

He opened his phone and went to the guy's profile. Something he maybe should have done sooner

RAD.RAT.Y/N:
Would you still eat a fish if it had legs and arms?

He rose a brow at the notification before tapping on it and sighing.

Me:
I guess

RAD.RAT.Y/N:
Ah I'm surprised but definitely not dissapointed

RAD. RAT.Y/N:
Well I'm (y/n)! I go to the same school as you :)

Me:
Really? I've never seen you around. What class are you in?

RAD.RAT.Y/N:
1-A 👉👈

And with that, Shinso closed his phone again and placed it in his pocket.

He couldn't care less of a 1-A brat right now. He's met all of them and he didn't exactly like any of the students in that class, but that goes without saying.

The purple haired insomniac finally stepped out of the school grounds and made his way home.

______

"AHHH HE LEFT ME ON SEEN FOR LIKE 2 HOURS NOW!" You cried out, banging your head on the table with a sob as Katsuki scoffed and barked at you

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE STUDYING!" he whacked you in the head with a notebook making you wail and rub at the spot.

"But Katsukiii I don't wanna stu-" before you could finish your sentence, your beloved best friend plopped down a book infront of you.

"I don't care. NOW TURN TO PAGE 73!" the blond commanded, making you jump up and nod

"Okay, okay!"