Chapter 4

I turn around to see a tall handsome man with sweet smile and a nice feature face, yet a trace of playboy trait. He walked closer to me.

"Are you lost?" he said. He steps forward to me.

Okay, this guy is kind of creepy. Jasmine, be calm. You got this.
"Do I look lost?" I reply.

He smirk and was right beside me.
"Let me see..... No." he said and somewhat leaning forward to me as I lean back.

"Well then now you know your answer. Please excuse me." I said. I was about to leave.

"Sorry, where's my manner. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Fang Liu the-" he said somewhat showing off.
Fang Liu? Why does that name seem so familiar.

I was zoning out.
OH, I remember now!

"Your the 3rd prince," I said as he smile.

"Well greeting your highness." I said and nod my head.

"And you are?" he ask.

"Why might I tell you my name?" I said politely with a rude sense.
I barely know you and you're creepy.

"I'm impress for you to object a prince." he said amused.

Crap.
"I apologize. I am the 4th prince Concubine Liling." I said bowing while I was holding my fake smile.

"Apologize accepted." he said.

"Lady Liling!" called someone.

I turn to see Lin running towards me.
"Lady Liling, I was looking all over for you. Oh Your highness.'' Lin said as she bowed.

"Come, Lady Liling it time to go meet the 4th prince and the others." said Lin.
*exhale deeply* thank goodness. Yes! Finally I can get out of this weird situation.

"Yes, let go." I said hurriedly trying to escape.

"I was going to have talk with the 4th prince so why don't I come along." he said.
Really, I'm trying to escape for you, but now you want to follow me. Just great.

I did a fake smile and nod my head.
We walked through the tree into the palace while he keep talking to me as I did the shortest response back. There we finally meet the 4th prince along with the other concubines.

We reach face to face with each other; the concubine greeted the 3rd prince as he and the 4th prince greeted each other.
"Greeting" I said as I bowed my head.
Everyone expected the princes gave me the unpleasant look.

"Alright, we are all here let's head on out." said the 4th prince coldly as they all began to move together.

I whisper to Lin, "Where are we going?"

"We are going to the temple." Said Lin.

"My apologies your highness but I'm feeling unwell. May I return to my palace and rest." I said humbly.

The 4th prince wave his hand without looking at me direction.
Rude.

"Thank you, your highness." I said humbly. I bowed gracefully and they all left.

"Come on, Lin. Let's go back." I said. I turn back and walk towards the direction of my room.

"My lady, are you feeling unwell?" Ask Lin concern.

"No, I lied about that. I'm fine; I just didn't want to go with them." I said and she follow me.

"Why?" she ask confused.

"Because they don't like me and I don't like them so what's the point going with them." I said.

There I noticed a beautiful paper traditional Chinese kite flying gracefully high in the blue sky. Then out of the blue, a gust of wind blew on the kite while it was flying out of control and flew towards a giant tree as it got stuck in the tree.

I walk towards the kite and Lin quickly speed walk to caught up to me while I reach the kite that was up the tree. There a I see a cute little boy in white Chinese traditional clothes, looking up at the tree. Then he notice me.
"You, come here." he said bossy.
Aww he's a brat.

I walk slowly towards him. Once I reach to him; I stand there quietly.
"What are you standing there! GO get my kite, you servant!" he said bossy.

Excuse me little brat. You need to be teach!
I was holding my anger.

"I'll go get your kite, but I must have a chance to fly it first." I said mischief.

"That the 5 prince Ying Ah." whisper Lin to me in a worried tone.
Oh, that make sense why he is a brat.

"You just a servant who are you to talk to me like that." he said bratty.
Okay.
I smirk.

"What, your highness. Are you afraid to make this deal with me. I'm just a servant. Why are you afraid to make a deal with a low servant." I said kiddish.

"No, fine. " he said as if he won and Lin's face became more worried.

Gotcha.
I smirk.
I walk towards the giant tree. I rolled up my sleeves as I stand in front of the giant tree. I tiptoed as I grab a thick branch and pulled myself up.

"Lady Liling, be careful." Lin yelp in fear.

I lifted my legs up to hook on to the tree. I finally got up myself up and then I started going higher. I grab a higher branch and step higher as well. I continue to climb higher and higher until they were tiny people. There I see the white paper kite; I tried to step closer to the kite, but once I lightly step on the branch, it started to bent. I quickly move back; I began to think where to step as I scan around. All the branch up here were to tiny and thin.
Great, I have to reach from here.
I began hesitate and sweat.
I held on to one branch as I reach for the kite, but I was not close enough. I began to tiptoe and reach. There I touch the tip of the kite and that moment I grab it; however, my whole body weight began to drop as gravity pulls me down!