Chapter 8

I turn my head to see the 2nd prince, Ying Yan as he walk in a nice royal blue clothes. His fair skin glowed with his sweet bright smile and soft eyes.
Awww man, he looks so handsome in this lighting.

He reached us while I snapped out.
"Greeting, 2nd prince." I said.

He was about to say something when the little prince grab my hands.
"You, tell me how you did this." said the little prince while he drag me away from the 2nd prince.

"I will, but you have call me by my name and you must stop being mean and remember to buy me the most expensive beautiful kite." I said.

"Yes!" he said without hesitating as I smirk.

"Okay, call me Jasmine- I mean Liling." I said.

"Sister Liling, please tell how you did it." said the little prince.
Awww, he so cute now. I just want to pinch him.

"Okay, but you mustn't do it." I said and crouch down to his level.
He nodded violently and I then lean forward toward his ear.

"The magic ingredients is honey" I whisper in his ear.

"H-honey" he said slowly and innocently.

"Yup" I said while smiling.

There I noticed the 2nd prince looking at me while the little prince ran to play with the kite.
"Excuse I'll be taking my leave." I said.

"Wait, who are you?" he ask.

"Oh, I'm 4th prince concubine Liling" I said and bow my head.

There from a far away, I see a fair young man with board shoulders and cold quiet eye, standing there by the door, looking up at the sky to see the beautiful simple kite with butterflies fluttering around it.
Soon enough the 4th Prince's eyes spots me along with his brothers and he quietly stared at me. No expression. No movement. Then he soon left without a word.
Okay, that was weird?

Few minutes later....
I arrive back to my court to find Lin rushing towards me.
"My lady, what took you so long?" she said.
I got lost.

Before I could say anything, "Someone here is been waiting for you." Lin said.

"Who?" I ask.
Once the word "who" came out of my mouth, the door open wide from my room and there a man standing with cold eyes stared at me.

"Greeting, 4th prince. What bring you here?" I said as I bite my tongue.

" I came here to see how are you feeling?" he ask and looked at me weirdly.

"I'm feeling better, so you don't have bother coming here to waste your time." I said in flat tone.

He walk by me as he said, "Alright."
Once he pass me, a funny feeling hit me and soon he left me in the court while I was standing there.

That night, I toss and turn as usual and got up to walk around.
Sigh, I'm so tired of living here. I just want to go home. I miss home.
I unhook the window and pulled it open. I looked up the sky to see the moon shining along with stars. I sat down with my elbow against the window ledge while lean on my hand. The breeze came in and I took a deep breath.

Next morning, I woke up with baggy eyes once again as I stretch my back while using my hand against my back.
Ugh, I really hate this bed. . .

Lin came in and said, "Good morning, my lady. How are you feeling?"

". . . Lin, please tell me how do you sleep in these bed?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell the 4th Prince about getting a new bed for you. I go tell him now, but the bath is ready for you." said Lin and was about to leave the room. "Oh, let me get another maid to help you." said Lin while she was about to rush out.

"Wait, Lin!" I hollered which she stop half way out the door. "I can go by myself," I said to her.

"But . . . my lady." she said.

"I said it's fine, I can go by myself now go." I ordered.

"Yes, my lady'' said Lin and left.

I got off the bed and walk out of the room. There I walk into the washroom to find a big wooden tube of water with flower petals in it . I touch the water to feel the warm water. I took off my clothes and set them neatly down and lift my feet up while I soon sank into the water.
Awww, this feel so nice.
I was a ease and started playing with floating flowers. Then out of nowhere I heard a noise.
"Who's there?" I said. My body got up quickly and I quickly grab a cloth to cover the front of my body.

Soon I got out of the tube of water in a frantic desire. I began to scan around and then I heard something again.
What was that. . .? Okay, don't be scared. It's probably nothing. Relax, Jasmine.
I was already freaking out.
Okay, I have to hurry out.
I quickly try to grab all my clothes and rush out, but one of my clothes slip out and landed on the floor. My leg slid as I stop to reach back to grab my clothes, but I lost balance and started to fall backward. At that moment, all my clothes fly out of my hands, expect for the cloth that I held on tightly. Soon I felt two cold hands against my back; there I see myself in the arms of a tall fair young man with sharp eyes, the 4TH PRINCE!