Chapter 11

I became useless as I did my last move by elbowing the person hard in the stomach. I was finally release by the cold hands and I then turn quickly to see a young man in a red clothing with sharp eyes and pointy nose along with a fair skin even in the dark. I looked closely in the dark to realized it was the pervert 4th Prince!
    This jerk gave me a heart attack!
My fear turn into anger.

"What are you doing here!" I said sharply like knifes.

"I was passing by," he said causally.

"By scaring me to death and now saying you were just passing by!" I raged.
    This ass . . .
Yet he said nothing back.

"Anyway aren't you and your new bride suppose to be together for your first night?" I questioned.

"Why are you jealous?" he said straight forward.

"Tsk, you think I care about who you sleep with, unless else it has to do something with me." I said in a flat tone.
He stared at me and giving out a weird feeling as I stared back at him.

"Who are you?" he said sharply as if he has a knife pointing at my back.

"W-what does you mean?"I ask nervously.

"You are not the same person you use to be" he said sharply with his eyes stabbing me.

I clear my throat and shrug those eyes off of me. "Why? Everybody changes when something unexpected happens in life," I said in a calm settled voice.

Then the wind started to picked up as the breeze push against us in silence. Those dark eyes gleamed in the night and continue to stare deeply at me. The silence slowly swallow the night.

I cleared my throat. "If you have nothing else, you may leave." 

Instead of leaving, he walk into my room without speaking.
"Hey!" as I objected and followed him in.

He seated himself by the table.
"Who allowed you to enter without permission?" I was standing by the door, trying to clarified that I wanted him to leave.

"And who said I needed your permission" he responded, I was about to interrupt but stop myself.

"May I ask you? Why are you bothering this concubine when you have someone waiting for you?" biting my tongue in temperament manner.

"Why might I need to answer your question." He once again interrogate me.
    T-his guy is so annoying and stubborn.

"If so, then there's no need for you here," holding my anger.

"I never ask you for me to be here," he reply.
    Oooo this guy! 
I biting on my tongue and using all my strength to hold my anger.

He sat there scanning the room as his eyes landed on the bag, I was still standing by the doorway while he got up and slowly walk towards me with eyes staring at me. I subconsciously back up to soon bump against the door. His face right next to mines as I felt his breath. I pulled him away and escape from his cornering.

I once again clear my throat "You may leave," I said and open the door for him.

"What's that bag for?" said he abruptly which my attention went toward the bag, that was place on the floor by the window.
    Crap. Oh well, I had to tell him soon or later.

I took a deep breath. "I'll be going on trip tomorrow morning; I was going to inform you tomorrow but might as well tell you now."

He didn't say anything but was silent.
"Where are you going?" He said straight forward as dagger pierce me.

I gulped as I rest assure myself before I spoke. " To the mountain,"

"You are not allowed to leave." He said serious and deadly and walk out of my room.

    What, wait?
I ran to him and yank him back.
"Hey, you can't just leave like that after saying those words. Why can't I go" I was objecting.

"I said so" he said straight forward and lazy.

"So that's doesn't mean you have the right to control my actions" I was standing up for myself. 

"Do you have the guts" he leaning forward to me and my body automatically lean back. It took me by surprise and soon when I realized, he was walking away.

"I do! Watch!" I shout yet he was already out of sight.
    That- that- that guy 
I clench my hand to form a fist. I angrily walked back into my room and shut the door. I stomp into bed and angrily fall asleep.

Next morning came, Lin came in as I sat up  for the bed and stretching my arms with my back aching.
"Good morning, my lady. The bath is ready for you" replied Lin. I got up from the bed and yawned. "My Lady, have you not slept well once again?" questioned Lin.

"Nope, a ugly rat came and interfere my sleep" I said grumpily.

Lin lead the way to the bath and wash my arm, neck, and hair as I continue to yawn.
Lin soon dressed me layer after layer, then brush my hair; she simply tied the end of my hair with a ribbon. I walk into my courtyard and heard from a maid passing by, "Did you hear that the 4th Prince didn't spend the night with his newly bride" she gossip.
    Man, rumors spread like wild fire. 

"Come Lin," I direct Lin.

I head back to my room and grab the bag.
"My lady are you really leaving?" Lin reply quietly.

"Yes" I said firm. I headed off and reach the gates as the guards block me.

"I'm sorry but the 4th Prince inform us not to let leave the palace." said the guard.

"Well, I don't care for the 4th Prince says." I said uprising. I shove my way; however, it didn't exactly work out, the ways I wanted, as the guards grab a hold of my arms and was ready to throw me to the ground. 

"My lady, please for me." Lin gave me a worried look.  I took a deep breath while the guards tighten their grip.

"Fine. Let go of me!" I barked at the guards and yank my arm out of their hands.

I then storm off,
    Just wait 4th prince jerk, I will leave this place.
A gust of wind blew along that brought a scent to my nose.
    Jasmines.
As the scent cause me to forget everything that just happened awhile age. I followed the scent while Lin hurried after me. The scent lead me to a bush of Chinese jasmines. I lightly touch the tip of the flower and brought my nose to the flower, then sniff it. My face became darker as the scent remind me of my backyard where I had a garden fill with flowers and where I used played, relaxed, draw, and spend time with my family.

"L-Lin can you bring me a knife" I choked.

Lin saw my face and didn't say anything while she left.
    Huh, I wonder if mother or father taking care of my Chinese jasmine bush . . .
Man, I was so ready to make some tea out of my jasmine bush, but I guess I will never get to it.
Then an idea came to mind and I stare at the jasmine bush.

Few minutes later, Lin came back with a knife. I took the knife from Lin and began to cut some of the jasmine flower off their branches. I handed it to Lin to hold and soon I had enough, but then I spotted  red blazing roses. I also cut some red roses, then  Lin and I switch between the flowers and knife. Lin went to return the knife and I was heading back to my court with the flowers and my to go bag.

Heading back, there I notice a tall man with masculine features was reading a book and leaning against the pillar.