BNHA Part 11

--Nathaniel--

Ida:Hero Killer!

Ida shouts as he tries to get a hit on Hero Killer,but he jumps over him.

Hero Killer:Ingenium's...brother...? I used him to get the rumors going,but you. You're... (while Hero Killer is still airborn,he plunge his spike-tipped shoe into Ida's forearm,then stumps him to the ground and stabbed him on the other shoulder)

Hero Killer:Both you and your brother are weak...it's because you're posers! | Ida:Shut up,evildoer! The damage you did to his spinal cord means he's probably going to be crippled for the rest of his life! He'll never be a hero again!! My brother,he's saved so many people,he's a leader. He's a great hero!! There's no good reason you could possibly have for crippling him!

Ida:He's my hero...He's a great hero who inspired my dreams!! I'll kill you for what you did!! | Hero Killer:Save him first.

Hero Killer:Forget about yourself for a second and try saving others. Don't wield your quirk for your own sake. Because getting trapped by your own hate and acting out of pure self-interest...makes you the furthest thing from a hero. That's why...you have to die.

Hero Killer lick the blood from his katana,and I guess that Ida's body became paralyzed as well.

Hero Killer:Consider yourself a humble offering...to the betterment of society. | Ida:Shut up...Shut up!! It doesn't matter what you say now. You're still the criminal who hurt my brother!!

Incoming thuds were heard through the alleyway,and then Midoriya came from the shadows and was able to land a hit on Hero Killer?!

Ida:Midoriya...?! | Midoriya:I'm here to save you Ida!

--Few minutes ago,Midoriya--

I might be overthinking this,and it's not like I've got proof!! But that's exactly why I've gotta take action here!! In the same city where the Hero Killer appeared,we've got some nomu look-alikes rampaging around. Knowing Aeden,he might take them down easily. I may be the only one in the whole city uneasy about the potential connection.

The League of Villains and the Hero Killer...could they be working together?! And that's probably means the Hero Killer is somewhere around here right now!! The fact that Ida wasn't dealing with the main incident. Could it be...He found the Hero Killer?

--Present,Midoriya--

Midoriya:Bingo. | Ida/Nathaniel:Midoriya?! | Ida:But why?! | Midoriya:It was on TV! How 60 percent of the Hero Killer's victims were discovered around blind corners in deserted areas so I've been scouring the back alleys near the Normal Hero Agency,close to the center of all the trouble...looking for you!

Midoriya:Can you move?! Make for the main road and get some pros to come help us! | Ida:I can't move...! He cut me...that's likely his quirk... | Midoriya:They were talking about that,so he needs to cut you to get it to work...?

Another person,wait,that's Mr. Seishi!! If it was just Ida,I might've been able to carry him and run,but...

Ida:Midoriya,don't...interfere. This has nothing to do with you!! | Midoriya:What're you saying?

Hero Killer:A friend shows up and says "I'm here to save you." A good line for sure,but it's my duty to kill these two,and if we're forced to fight,then naturally...the weaker of us will die...so...what now?

All Might:Idealistic criminals have a different sort of fire in their eyes.

This guy's not like the attackers at USJ...those are the eyes of a killer!! Even with just a hunch and no proof...I should've persuaded some pros to come with me. Maybe buy some time,or if possible...drive off the Hero Killer...all by myself.