Chapter 29

"Are you okay? she asks concern.

"Umm, yeah," I said, snapping out.

"I never got your name?" She said.

"Oh, my name is Liling. Concubine Liling," I answer.

"Well, nice to meet you," she said. I smile and put my hand out which confused her.
I chuckled "Let's shake hands to become new allies," I said.

She smiles and grabs my hand and we shake our hands together. After finishing our conversation, she had left. I continue to sit there and drink tea. Lin arrive back into the room. I spoke to her once she enters in, "Lin, how old am I?"

"My lady, have you forgotten you're 17 years old. Are you feeling unwell?" Lin said and walk towards me to check my temperature.
She's 17 just like me, but how old was this lady when she got married to the 4th Prince?

"Umm, how old was I when I got married to the 4th Prince?" I ask as Lin looked at me full of concern.

"15, why," she said, cautiously.
Fifteenth! FIFTEENTH! OH MY so young!

"My lady, are you feeling alright?'' Lin ask. I snap out and nod my head. I quickly pick up the cup of tea and bring it up towards my lips to stop my words from bursting. Once I felt the smooth cup against my lips, I tip it into my mouth.

"Oh my lady, tonight they are having a ceremony for the Hua clan from coming to unite their new allies," Lin inform me and I nod my head.

"Alright, you may leave until it's time for the ceremony," I said as Lin nodded and headed out.

*Sigh* I wonder if I should tell Hua Lan that. . Brother Ying Bao likes dancer Liulang...
I tap my pointer finger against the wooden table.
Man, it's a love triangle Hua Lan like Ying Bao while he likes dancer Liulang. I wonder what's going to happen? I don't want either of them to get hurt.

I then place my elbow on the table and lean my chin against my palm. I sigh continuously until my brain could no longer think and to find my eyes slowly closing.

A few minutes later, my ears twitch from hearing a sound of movement. I open my eyes to blink myself awake, there I see in front of me was a tall fair young man with sharp eyes in a light purple rode while he was pouring himself a cup of tea. He picks up the cup and brought it up to his lips; however, it seems like my eyes didn't want to readjust and I close my eyes once again.

Later, I heard the door open and shut. My eyes spring out to see Lin and Mei Mei coming in. I release my chin from my palm to set my arm down. My arm began to tickle as it fell asleep; I used my other hand to massage my arm but first I rub my eyes.

"My lady, it's time," Lin said.

I nod my head and I was about to get up but then I notice a red blanket on me again. I grab it as I recall.
Was the 4 prince here?

I looked at the table to see the cup I drank from. I pick it up to see remaining droplets of tea with a hint of wetness on the rim, I examine the cup.

"Come, my lady" Lin said and drag me off the seat before I could finish pondering.

They dress me and prepare me for the ceremony. I was the first one to arrive at the 4th prince's court.
Wow, the first time being here before everyone.

I stand there waiting and looked around. I began to sigh and became bored. I waited and waited until finally, the three concubines along with the consort arrive together. I forced my lips to smile.

"Greeting Consort Qingyuan and concubines," I said and bow my head then the 4th prince came out of his room and towards us.

"Greeting," they all said and bow towards the 4th prince.

Once he passes me, I did a fast and flat greeting to him. We soon arrive at the main palace and settle down. There I saw Princess Hua Lan and smile at her. She sat by this tall muscle mid-age man, who I'm guessing is her father.

Soon the ceremony has begun once the emperor arrives and sat down in his throne. Then came dancer Liulang with others heading towards the middle. They stand in position while waiting for the music to play as they spring up and began to dance in style. Dancer Liulang moved forward and towards the 1st prince which he had his eyes on her the whole time. At that moment, I see Princess Hua Lan noticing the 1st Prince glaze on dancer Liulang as she lost her smile.