Chapter 30

Days have passed by and it finally reaches the last night before it's the 1st Prince and Princess Hua Lans' wedding. Everything and everyone was preparing for the big event.

In the moonlight, there I was underneath the gazebo with the 1st prince, drinking again. He was constantly drinking as if there's no end to it.

I once again could no longer stay put, "1st Prince,  just stop!" I said and grab the cup away from him.

He began to whine. "Stop whining and man up. Drinking is not going to solve your problem.  Why don't you just give a chance to Princess Hua Lan?" I said.

"I-I.... like... Liu-lang..." he said, heartbroken.

"I know...." I said as I know his pain. I then listen to him let out all his sorrow.

The moon began to fade as the sun rises. The ceremony had begun with loudness roaring in to the sun soon fading away and night had arrived once again. We had ourselves sitting down while the 1st prince was in the middle with red clothes. There everyone was congratulating him as he was drinking. Soon dancer Liulang and her dancers came forward.
Oh no...... this doesn't seem good.

"Your highness, may we dance for your celebration?" ask Dancer Liulang.

At that moment the 1st prince's dark brown eyes stare at her, filled with sadness.

There they began to dance with their hands swaying and feet moving. They twirl at once and sway themselves. They freely move with the sound of music. They ended with a bow and made their way out. Dancer Liulang was the last one of the group to leave. My eyes followed her while she made her way out, but she scans around suspiciously and turns the opposite direction from the rest of the dancers. My forehead crinkle, hmmm something doesn't seem right.

I got up from my seat while no one was paying any attention to me. I slip out of the crowd and made my way out. I turn the direction she went. I walk in a tiny pathway with the shadows. I continue to look for her, but once I enter a small garden with trees, I continue to walk until I saw her back as she was talking to someone. I just had this uncomfortable trace of suspicion that I could not get rid of, so I quickly hide behind a big bush and lean my body to the right for my head to pop out. I tried to see who she was talking to, but the only thing I saw was the person's body which looked like a male from the clothes he was wearing. I move my head up and down to find the right angle to see his face, but the tree branch completely blocks my view of his face.
Ugh, let me see. 
I become annoyed, but then a cold hand grabs my right shoulder as my body jolted up and froze in place. At that moment, I held my breath as if I was afraid to breathe. My thoughts began to argue with each other if I should look who it was or run for it.

     My final decision was......
I quickly but slowly turn my whole body to find a tall young man with sharp eyes piercing through the night.

I touch my chest and I slowly exhale in relief. "Y-you," I said, becoming upset and pointing at him. "Are you trying to scare me to death" I hissed.

"What are you doing here" the icy cold voice echo to me.

I silently thought quickly and clear my throat. "I needed some fresh air. It was getting stuff in there and I was feeling unwell." I said. His eyes just pierce at me.

       Oh crap. 
I remember Dancer Liulang and I quickly turn my head back to find her and the person long gone.
Oh, man.

"What are you looking for?" He said and I put my attention back to him.

"Umm, nothing. We should head back to the ceremony." I said, putting up a smile.

Once we went back to the ceremony, they soon sent the 1st prince back to his room for the groom and bride's first night together. As the ceremony had ended with people departing.

I arrive back to my room and sat down while Lin was pouring me a cup of tea. I nod my head and excuse Lin and Mei Mei to leave. There I sat in silence and was pondering.
I wonder who was Dancer Liulang talking to early and why did I have a suspicion feeling?