Chapter 63

"Man, his mother is so cruel," I said after I brought Ben Ben back to his home and I headed back to my room.
"My lady, don't you remember you two were very close but then you......" she trails off. My face crinkled and asked, "What? What did I do?"

"Don't you remember?" She said, looking at me. "Never mind. Nothing. It seems like you don't want to remember. My apologies." She said and kept quiet.

What? What is she talking about?

"Lin? What are you talking about?" I said, scratching my head.

"Never mind. You must be tired, my lady. You should rest and don't think too much." Lin said and was trying to lead me into my bed.

"Lin," I said and looked directly into her eyes as we stopped. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Umm," She replied and looked down at her hands, but then the door opened and came in the 2nd Prince.

"Oops, sorry for interrupting," The 2nd Prince said and stood by the doors.

"It's okay. Lin, can you go get some tea for us." I asked and Lin went. "So what brought you here?" I ask the 2nd Prince as my hair falls to my shoulders and there the 2nd Prince seems timid and looks flustered. "Hello?" I said and smiled and brushed my hair behind me as it was in the way. He then chuckled to himself and became more flustered.

"Sorry..., but the reason why I came here today was to see how you are. Because I haven't checked up on you when you were injured from being busy with work which I'm sorry," he said.

"Oh, don't be. It's okay." I reassure him. Lin arrived with a tray of a teapot and set it down as she poured each of us a cup of tea. I picked up a cup of tea and said, "And I am doing very well. I don't feel any pain anymore and have lots of energy from staying in this room for 2 months," I smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said.
"Oh, I also wanted to talk to you as well," I said and set my cup down.
"And what's that?" He asks.
"I let Lin follow me into your secret place where Ben Ben is without your permission. I'm sorry," I said as he just smiled.

"It's fine. She's your personal maid," he said, still smiling.
"Thank you. I really appreciate it." I ended as the door opened again and the 4th Prince was at the doors, staring at us.

"Oh, greetings 4th Prince," said the 2nd Prince. The 4th Prince was silent and nodded his head and made his way towards us before taking his seat. In a few minutes, we sat in silence and had this thick tension in the air.

I cleared my throat and said, "Lin, you may leave for the day, and tomorrow we will have that discussion again." Lin nodded her head and left the room. I smiled at the 2nd Prince and then my heart started fluttering once I turned my attention to the 4th Prince. "Oh, you are done with your tea," I said and picked up the teapot and poured the 2nd Prince more tea. As the 4th Prince cleared his throat deeply and gave a deadly glare at us. "Oh, here," I said, setting the teapot next to him for him to pour himself a cup of tea. As his face tightens and leans back, not touching the teapot. He crossed his arms together and he continued to wander his eyes around the room with his head tilting upwards as if he was upset. My eyebrows crinkled downwards as I was smirking. Oh my goodness, don't tell me. Is... he jealous that I pour a cup of tea for the 2nd Prince and not him?

I couldn't stop smiling and rolled my eyes before scooting the teapot to me again. I noticed in the corner of his eyes, he was watching me as I poured him a cup of tea. "Here you go...," I said. "Baby," I added softly for no one to hear, but me. For a split second, his face lights up in delight and then he clears his throat, trying to act cold-hearted. I cover my mouth trying to hold my laugh in as I saw his true goofy self; however, I forgot all about the 2nd Prince who was sitting there watching us do this weird act.

The 2nd Prince then cleared his throat as he was feeling uncomfortable and I smiled at him awkwardly. "Umm, I should be leaving now," the 2nd Prince said and stood up.

"Oh, okay..." I said, feeling kind of bad as I nodded my head before he left.

Once he left the door, the 4th Prince leaned over and lightly hit my hands. "Hey, what was that for?" I said.

He pouted for a bit and said. "You know why."

I smile and tease him, "What?" I chuckle at him more. "Wait, don't tell me. Were you jealous?" I mock him. I eyed him as he leaned on his left hands covering his smile and wandered his eyes again.
Oh my, he is like a child.