37. secret

hoseok had a secret.

with jungkook in the drivers seat of the black and white cop car, driving through busy seoul streets, he grits his teeth as he accelerates and shifts gears. he ran his hand through his hair as he thought about things.

how tf am i going to get through this, he thought. it's only a matter of time until that cop escapes and puts the pieces together and all of seoul is after me—

hoseok grabbed the steering wheel.

the car swerved back and forth, and then down a street with business buildings.

"wHAT THE FUCKFJ JUNG HOSEOK?" jungkook screamed as he steadied his grip on the wheel.

"kook, i know where namjoon is," hoseok explained with puppy dog eyes as jungkook almost had a heart attack at losing control of the car. "can i drive?"

"excuse you?" jungkook's eyebrows shot up. "hoseok, no. your dumb ass set me up already, you really think i'm going to trust you again?"

"please?"

"god, fuck, just fine, tell me the directions," jungkook grumbled as he absentmindedly started listening to his boss' instructions.

dear jungkook, taehyung thought to distract himself from his current situation.

i hope you come soon. i believe i'm in a storage closet. and i'm scared and sleepy and really really really want more milkshakes.

suddenly, the door started to open and dim light poured in, revealing taehyung huddled up in the corner.

it was namjoon.

"hey just so you know, i'm not going to kill you. i was supposed to but i've changed my mind."