38. rain

okay, yes, namjoon was supposed to kill him. key point was.

but his thoughts were starting to change. he wouldn't get paid for it and it wasn't really his place.

jungkook stared in disbelief at the familiar black skyscraper, hoseok's office building.

"you could've just told me it was your fucking office," jungkook gritted as he swung open the drivers side door, abandoning the cop car that was sure to get them in trouble soon enough.

worry filled jungkook's inner thoughts. hoseok waited a moment before following jungkook through the sliding doors and into the illuminated office building.

when they reached the elevators, jungkook only had two words to say to his boss.

"which. floor."

hoseok meekly pressed a button that led them to one of the top floors.

-

almost immediately as the elevator doors open, jungkook wastes no time in making his way across the tiled hallway to the door with a gold plate reading "kim namjoon."

IM GOJNG TO BEAT TF OUT OF THIS MF.

before he gave him the chance to say something, jungkook threw open the office door and grabbed namjoon by the dress-shirt collar. "i don't want to talk to you. i'm here for one reason and one reason only; wheres taehyung?"

"huh, you're not gonna ask me for an explanation?" namjoon analyzes jungkook's furrowed eyebrows critically, then says, "typical kook."

jungkook brushes off his insults because he really isn't in the mood for a fight. "i don't need explanations for why you're a dick. now where the hell is he?"

"why do you care so much? after he ratted you out? costed you your runaway plan and everything? he's over there," namjoon beckoned towards the storage closet as jungkook suspiciously eyed him.

jungkook rolled his eyes and let go, namjoon smirking in response.

jungkook threw open the door, anger coursing through his veins. taehyung softly looked up.

for a moment, everything felt okay, seeing his face and dainty hands, even if he was all curled up in a closet.

taehyung sighed and smiled an exhausted smile as jungkook knelt down to check on him. he examined his chin, his forehead, behind his ears, taehyung was actually getting frustrated for fussing over him.

he's fine, jungkook sighed. i thought he'd be dead or drugged or beaten but, god, he's perfect.

"we'll be going now," jungkook said with his hand on the doorknob and his other hand on taehyung's arm.

"but wait."

jungkook bit his lip as namjoon held out his phone with the numbers "nine-one-one" dialed onto the keypad. 

"i'll call the police and tell them where you are, and i won't be bailing you out when they put you in jail. or you can give me what i want."

"shut the fuck up, namjoon," jungkook growled. "actually, i take back my previous statement, why are you such a dick?

"just to you," namjoon stated.

suddenly jungkook and namjoon felt a hand slam on their chests, being greeted by a very frustrated hoseok. taehyung bit his lip while watching the three of them argue.