The Greatest Enemy: Fear

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Starset - Ricochet 

───────────────⚪─────────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 0:00 / 5:10 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

We had ahold

Of the lightning strikes

When we should have been afraid of heights

---

(Y/n) opened her eyes.

The orange colour that decorated her Master's Suite greeted her.

She sighed in relief before her head started to throb with pain, making her clutch her head. Beside her bed was a cup of water, and she took it and drained it in one gulp.

The pain slowly ebbed away, and her thoughts were cleared.

'Morro?' 

There was no response.

'Hello, anyone in my head? Listen to me!'

'Geez, don't need to shout in your head, I can hear you.' Morro replied, sounding annoyed.

'Then why didn't you speak up the first time?' 

(Y/n) caught something he said, something like: 'You're not my mother...'

The Master of Illusion sighed and heard a knock on the door. ''Come in.'' She called, and Lloyd walked in, holding another cup of water.

''Are you okay?'' The Green Ninja asked, setting a cup of water down on the bedside table. 

She nodded. ''Your father opened-''

'Don't say anything!' Morro told her.

The Green Bean looked confused. ''My father opened... what?'' Lloyd questioned.

''Uh, nothing.'' (Y/n) quickly replied, snatching the cup of water from its place and slowly draining it.

'Great, now he'll be suspicious.' The Master of Wind groaned.

Lloyd looked as if he didn't believe her, and took the empty cup and placed it on the bedside table.

''What happened?'' (Y/n) questioned, Lloyd seemed to think for a moment, before answering:

''I saw that you fell from your hoverboard, and I was on my dragon at the time so I quickly rushed in to save you, it was a close call.'' The Green Ninja answered.

'He's clearly a liar.' Morro hissed.

'What do you have against this guy?' (Y/n) asked.

The Spooky Master of Wind became silent.

(Y/n) got off her bed, and walked towards the door. She turned her head to Lloyd, who was staring at her with a certain look in his eyes.

She raised her eyebrow, and the Green Ninja came out of his trance and followed her to the door. 

Opening it, they went outside to see the others.

---

The other elemental masters were outside, waiting for the two on dragons.

''Okay, what happened while I was out?'' (Y/n) asked, looking up at them.

''Chen's turned his followers into Anacondrai, Zane's found out how to summon his elemental dragon, leading to the others finding out how too as well, and yeah, I guess,'' Lloyd replied. 

''Guess it's something  like this?'' The Master of Illusion asked, and suddenly there was a black and orange dragon that appeared, with (Y/n) at the reins.