Chapter 4: Pledged loyalty

Please v☆te for my story. Sorry about my umm writing. I tried to hard to make myself seem decently smart which messed this chap up XD anyways excuse my mistakes as I die of laughter in the corner.

?????? POV
My eyes flutter open. I awaken from my slumber. Something oddly warm is near me. I suddenly notice I am in the arms of the boy that saved. He's probably toying with me then when I'm useless he's going to throw me out. But something just makes me feel like I can trust him, I want to trust him.

Ara Aoki POV
I wake up, stretching my body while yawning tiredly. I see the silver haired boy staring at me. "Shall we go have breakfast. Sorry but what is your name if you don't mind me asking. I am Ara Aoki."

"My parents never really gave me a name. Everyone calls me douchebag, monster, trash and disgrace. I am sorry. " I looked at him stupedified, my jaw gaped open. Seriously he doesn't have a name.

What's wrong with his parents. If I give him a name it's gotta suit him since he's going to he called that fit the rest if his life. I press my index finger to my cheek and prop my chin on rest of clenched fingers.

After awhile of thinking I find a name that suits him perfectly. "Why don't I give you a name, how does Ruki sound? It means strong and Silves is similar to symbolise your silver hair."

I see a small smile formed on his petite face. I guess he likes it. I also smile, one that reached my eyes. "You don't think my hair is a bad omen and is ugly." He asks with grievance and sadness in his voice. Ruki was fiddling  fingers and his tail along with his ears drooped downwards.

It upsets me that he thinks that. I'm more angry at those who say that. Just because your different doesn't mean you should he treated differently. My fingers clench into a fist. My eyebrows furrow and a frown forms on my face. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves. I turn to him, looking at him with my lapis eyes.

"Unless you think mine is, I have black hair." I say with a gentle tone and broad smile.  "Thank you for the name.", I shall treasure it and forever be in your debt. I pat his fluffy platinum hair.

"It's alright, people shouldn't have made you experience such terrible things. Treat me like your older brother. By the way how old are you?" He says "I'm 6 years old."

Okay so I am a year older then him. I grab his hand and lead him to the dining hall. The food looks so mouth watering, as always. I signal him to sit down next to me. I pile up his plate with food, I mean look how skinny he is, it'sall skin and bone. I've always loved food, not only for it's taste but how it is able to bring you closer together with other people.

Ruki eats all his food obidently, I then tuck into my food. So scruptipus, I never got to eat to eat this kind of food when I was in the previous world. My eyes turn into moon crescent as I moan in delight. (A/n I can't with myself XD)

Even though I was very wealthy I was always busy, so I bought take out or convinence store food. I might as well make the most out of this life and spoil myself a little.

I look over to find Ruki staring at me, maybe he dislikes the food. I see him quickly looking away embarrassed.

"Would you like to stay here. I will give you an option, you can laze around and do nothing or train to become my bodyguard and servant. You don't have to pick the second option. I will treat you as my family either way. So what do you want?"I ask him with a focused gaze.

Ruki seems to be in deep thought then replies, "I want to do the second option and repay your kindness also it will probably be boring and unproductive if I do nothing."

I nod in response, "Alright I'll set up some lessons to do. But when you are of age you will go to a magic academy with me okay. Also tell me if you want something, okay."