"Do me a favor and don't say anything!"

(Side note, he will have a shirt on! It's a white tee shirt so keep that in mind!)

Name: "My name is Alistar, I don't really have a last name..."

Nickname: "Ali, or Star, either is fine"

Age: "I'm 22, I know look a but older but that's how old I am, believe me"

Species: "I'm a Dark Fae, not a bird man or something like that"

Gender: "I'm a guy, so...yeah"

Sexuality: "excuse me what?" Bisexual

Appearance: above

Likes: "hm...well, flying around, learning about humans and such, nature, my son, different foods are always nice to try"

Dislikes: "hunters and humans who try to steal from me or steal my son from me" he also hates iron and traps

What they look for in a friend/in a lover: "a friend well, someone who won't stab me in the back with an iron blade, and someone who will enjoy my company" "Lover huh? Well...someone who will enjoy being in the air...and someone who my son likes and gets along with"

Pets?: none

Family:  His son

Physical/mental health: he's well built and is doing fine

Backstory: Alistar used to be in a pack, with other Dark Fae's, he lived happily with his wife and son but one day, humans attacked and killed most of there kind and the rest fly away and went into hiding. Alistar saved his son but his wife was killed, he then went into hiding with his son, who at the time was just a baby. He swore to keep him save from all humans who wish to harm him.

(He has wings, they are small and white but he doesn't show them much)

Name: "Hi! I'm Luke!"

Nickname: "papa calls me lukey or L!"

Age: "I'm three!"

Gender: "I'm a big boy!"

Likes: "I like the outside, snacks...I love my teddy! I also like...the sky, yeah, the sky is pretty and flowers! And colors! Some bugs are fun too! I also like to learn new things"

Dislikes: "I don't like rain or bath time, I also don't like seeing papa sad or worries or angry, he's scary went angry...I don't like loud noises either!"

What they see in a friend? What they see in a parent?: "in a friend? Um...someone who likes to play! And have fun!" "A mama? Or papa? Well...I want papa to be happy so anyone he likes, I like!"

Family: Alistar, his father

Backstory: same as Alistar's

Scenario 1: You were a human, you heard of stories of creatures that were powerful and mysterious, they saidbto live in the forest of the other side of the river, you lived in the kingdom and you knew, anyone who entered the forest, never returned. You were so curious! You had to see what was over there! You packed a small bag, with some food, water and a book and pencil to keep track of your findings. You took a small boat across the river and then started to walk in the forest, you saw so many interesting plants and flowers, you kneeled to start looking at them. You then heard a woosh! You quickly looked up but saw nothing, you looked around but you didn't see anything out of the normal. You then looked down again, you then fell to the ground and heard a flapping of...wings? You rolled over and saw Alistar, standing in front of you, his wings behind him, he was being defensive. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked, what do you do?

Scenario 2: You were a hunter, you hunted down creatures that you believed were evil, you were walking though the forest, you then heard...a child's laugh? You walked towards a small stream and saw a young boy playing there, Luke was looking at his teddy bear, he then stepped a bit to close to the stream and fell in, you rush over and helped him out, he coughed a little and looked at you, "T-Thank you...but you have to go! Before papa finds you!" What do you do?