Target breifing

Target : KillMonger

Bio: at 5'11 and around 186 pounds (edit - Well i made him a bit to small and a bit to wide.  I have changed the weight from 220 to 186 to be more proportionate)  this is a former Russian spetsnaz and trained in all manners of weaponry and machinery. He is adept in stealth and has inhuman reflexes, speed, strength, and intelligence. He is very dangerous and not to be engaged one on one.

Family: no known family alive.

Equipment: ballistic mask, hand made bulletproof cloths, and armor.

Weapons: last known weaponry. 3 pistols, 2 katanas, a few dozen knives, 2 hidden arm knives(like assassins creed), boot blades, and most likely other weapons not known to us.

In-depth over view

History: KillMonger grew up an orphan and learned how to fight and survive at a young age. Joined the Russian army at 15 and worked his way up the ranks. Recruited into the spenznas when he was 18. Passed with outstanding colors and worked his way up the ranks. The rest is classified, redacted, or unknown.

Psychology: sane and extremely smart. When he was 18 he took a IQ test and scored a 170. The rest is unknown.

Armor: his ballistic mask is rumored to be integrated with a computer that he created and controls. It can stop all normal pistol rounds up to a 50 AE and stop some rifle rounds up to a 7.62.  It also can filter out gas like our gas masks. His clothing it's self are bullet, stab, and explosion proof. It's also rumored to be able to seal into a hazmat suit so no gas, liquid, or solid can get through. His armor is different than conventional armor and works better. His cloths stop pistol rounds up to a 45 acp and his armor in unrated.

Weapons: he has three pistols. One for regular use wich is a CZ P-10 C, a silenced Maxim 9 for stealth, and a backup wich is a PMM. He seams to use 2 Japanese style katanas. His main knives are a combat knife issued to the Russian army and a karambit. His arm knives are like the ones in the video game Assassins Creed but the blade can detach and fire from the gauntlet. His boot blades are the same in the manner. He is a expert shot and can use any weapon effectively.

Other information

When escaping Russia and the experiments KillMonger ran into Bowman and I. It was pure luck we were in Russia at the time for under cover work. We then got the feds of his back, helped him law low and get him out of the country. We also helped him improve his fighting techniques in case they find him. Who would have knew he would become a killer.
-six

First story so hang on. I am going to find some pictures later on and make a chapter about the weapons and armor.