Kyojuro Rengoku |You Belong to me

"I'm gonna Murder that Woman" you dangerously whispered as you broke the chopstick you were holding in half, making Tanjiro flinch who was seating in front of you.

"Murder?! Please calm down (Y/N)-chan" Tanjiro explained as he was rather feeling scared from the murderous aura you were emitting. 

You and Tanjiro were having Lunch together, since Kyojuro said he was busy and asked Tanjiro to accompany you. but as you and Tanjiro were eating, Kyojuro entered the same restaurant accompanied by another Woman.

at first you tried to reason with yourself that she may be an acquaintance or a really close friend, but from where you were seating you could perfectly see the both of them. as usual, Kyojuro has his permanent smiled while the woman was practically drooling at him, giggling and chuckling at everything he said. something snap inside you.

"You're right Tanjiro, Murder is so easy, I should torture her first" you evilly said glaring at the Woman, you were not surprised she didn't notice you since she was so focused on Kyojuro.

"That's not what I meant" Tanjiro sweat dropped as he awkwardly seat in front of you. 

"Oh that Woman is really getting on my nerves" you gritted your teeth as you saw her put her hand on top of Kyojuro's hand. an irk mark appearing on your head.

"...but why isn't Kyojuro doing anything?" you sadly said as realization hit you, unlike you that woman was more feminine, her hands must be soft unlike yours that is calloused from swinging the sword, her skin must be so smooth unlike yours that is bruised and scarred.

you can't help but get insecure and compare yourself to her, she was the type of woman every man would wish for. sensing your angry scent turn into a really depressed one, Tanjiro tried to cheer you up.

"I'm sure Rengoku-san is just being nice" Tanjiro reasoned out trying to make you smile, but your thoughts was just to heavy to toss. 

"Do you think his cheating on me?" you asked, Tanjiro smiled 

"Rengoku-san is not that type of person, you should now it more than anyone (Y/N)-chan" with his words your thought cleared a little, though there was still this small doubt remaining.

after that, you and Tanjiro go home, not wanting to disturb Kyojuro and decided to trust him. a few hours later, Kyojuro returned home and immediately wrap his hands around your waist, burying his head on your shoulder, your hands automatically playing with his hair.

"Had a rough day?" you asked 

"not really...I just missed you" he whispered as you chuckled at his cute behavior.

"anyway, who was that woman with you earlier?" you straightforwardly asked, your curiosity getting the better of you.

"woman?..ohh you mean (Random woman name)?" he said as he leaned back from the hug to properly face you.

"yeah" 

"she's the new demon sla-...did you see us earlier? why didn't you called me?" he asked

"...you were kinda happy with her" you said as you slightly pout. a gesture Kyojuro clearly notice.

"were you jealous?" he asked as he laugh making you embarrassed for a little bit.

"What?! of course not" you defended but your red face was clearly saying otherwise.

"Whatever you're thinking theirs nothing like that between us" he explained an honest smile on his face.

"but she's clearly interested at you" you said your voice raising for a little bit.

"how do you even know that?" he asked

"I know because I used to look at you like that..." you trailed off as you look away from him. you didn't see but Kyojuro look at you lovingly, thinking how adorable you look right now.

"Don't worry, I'll properly tell her the next time we met that 'I'm sorry I'm not interested I have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend'" he said as he took hold of your chin with his fingers to make you look at him and gently stare at your eyes. 

"Don't look so sad okay?  You're the only woman that this eyes will stare at" he added as he continued to stare at your eyes.

"are you really sure you want me? don't regret it" you assured as you firmly look at him.

"I will never regret loving you (Y/N), I'll choose you all over again" he answered as he smiled so brightly.

"then starting from now on...this hand..." you said as you intertwined your hand with his.

"This cheeks..." you said as you peck both of his cheeks.

"This nose..." you then also place a peck on his nose.

"This lips..." you whispered as you kiss his lips, Kyojuro was about to deepen the kiss but you immediately leaned back making him groaned a little.

"And this heart...all belongs to me" you then pointed to his heart using your other hand and genuinely smiled at him. Kyojuro's smile never faltering, it actually got brighter and wider.

with ease he engulf you in a big hug,your head deeply buried to his chest and his warmth warming you up, and in a gentle voice, as the sun set behind you two, he whispered near your ear:

"It was already yours right from the start"