LOVE...|filler i guess

Dammit ....
I sat in the car with my with my head on the steering wheel . I was debating on going in there apologizing to ash. I don't know what came over me , that shit makes me crazy . I started up my truck but I didn't have the strength to drive off . I know Ashley to good of woman to just let walk away .

Fuck this ... I open the door stepping out. I am not losing my baby hell no . I waited for someone to walk out and I walked in. Heading back upstairs towards the apartment.
Knock knock ...

who is it she said lowly i didn't say nothing because I know she wouldn't of open the door. I heard the lock unlock on the door and she opened it with a red face. No David she said shaking her head closing the door. I am sorry Ashley you know I didn't mean anything. I- she try closing it again. Can I talk to you . I won't touch you. I won't get close to hurt you.

Just let me explain myself. She walked away from the door and I followed behind her. She sat on the couch looking at me . I guess she was waiting for me too say something. Imma start off saying I am sorry baby. She nodded. And I know ki mines so we don't need dna. Oh I am still getting dna , cause ya mommy seem to think she isn't yours she snapped.

I nodded. I started stiffing a couple days ago. Maybe 3days ago. I ain't on that shit heavy but the night I went out and handle business and I was shot remember. She nodded . when I got gaze I ain't have no medical attention and I was in pain . TJ passed me that same bag you found and it made the pain go away. I said rubbing my hands together.

I know I was wrong for that messing with that shit but I did and I apologize for everything. She look down and rub her bruised wrist. I am sorry for that too baby I said getting up walking towards her. She look scared and flinch when I try to touch her arm. I felt like shit.

I got on my knees and took her wrist in my hand exzaming it. Damnn I am sorry baby I said bring her wrist to to my lips . This shit got me going crazy . I ain't fucking with that shit nomore . You keep saying that she said snatching her arm from mines . It's only been a couple days and I am done with all that shit , I love you and my family I know you might not forgive me today but I hope you would one day .

I kissed her forehead standing up on my feet . Imma head out thou I love you and I am sorry .

Ashley

I love you too I said standing on my feet . how I know you ain't just talking . Like what if you still doing that shit I don't want ki to be expose to that . So what you don't trust me now ? He said running his hands down his face . I mean you hid it from me and deny it multiple times.

Yeah , because I was ashamed . And I am suppose just go off your word ! David look I love my baby , i don't want her around that shit . And she hasn't , I promise if you see anything or if I start it back up , you can take ki and leave . I look down at the ground and he lift my chin up with his index finger until are eyes can met .

Baby , trust me please . I'll never touch that shit again.
TBC
30votes
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵