Bonus Chapter (Just for You💖)

This is how I imagined the ending to be. This is how they end up. Hope you're guys enjoy this chapter because it's the final one. 😢😁💞

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Before Phoenix and Aeval got married.

"Do you know how to drive?" Timothy smirked.

"No. Alexander said he would teach me but that was almost two months ago."

"Great! I can teach you!" Timothy yelled excitedly.

"Hell no. Aeval, you wait for your brother or anyone else who is actually capable of teaching you. To show you how it's done. Anyone but him!!" Kyle eyed the young prince.

"Excuse me, I am more than capable of teaching her. Even if she messes up I can always control the car and move it to safety." Timothy argued back. "Aeval think about it. Don't you want to learn how to drive a car?" This kid sure knows how to talk.

"I do.....but then..."

"Stop thinking!! Straighten up and prepare yourself for some driving lessons."

"Yes sir," I automatically blurted out.

"Oh no." Kyle groaned. "Who the hell is going to give you a car in the first place?"

"Relax human. I know what to do."

~~~~~

"I'm kind of excited Timothy." I said looking forward to learning something new. As we walked closer to a sleek black car, we realised that Kyle was no longer following us. I turned around and saw him walking towrds a bench near the gardens.

"You're not coming?" I asked confused.

"This looks like a disaster waiting to happen and Tim's a pure blood while you're a fae. If you crash which you most likely will, I'll be the one to get seriously injured or better yet, die!"

"But-"

"He's got a point Aeval. Come on, let's go."

"Hey wait a minute. You said-"

"Let's go!" Alright then. With that, I waved at Kyle.

~~~~~

"This car is so beautiful," I said admiring the interior.

"Alright I'll get straight to the point." Timothy said form beside me. For today, I suggested we just drive around the castle once. He agreed because there wasn't going to be any other cars on this road and it's basically a circle.

"Right leg on the middle paddle. That's the break."

"Alright."

"The paddle left side is the gas. You press down to go fast. Now you must only use one foot not both, got it?"

"I think so."

"This is an auto so it's easy. You see all these alphabets right here?"

"Yeah."

"Not all of them are important. You just have to know that D stands for drive, R is for reverse means going backwards and N. That's neutral. P is for park. You use that before turning the engine off okay?"

"Okay."

"That's basically it," he said thoughtfully.

"Please don't leave anything out," I said worriedly.

"Relax. Oh oh! You must never forget to check all the mirrors okay." He went on to explain the use of each mirror in the car. He also explained using the signals if I wanted to turn anywhere. I thought the signals were cute as they made the blinky noise. I giggled everytime I tried them.