ub

Sincere Philips
•Her family & friends call her Noonie
Messiah calls her Sin

Messiah Brewster •His family & friends call him Messiah or Monster•Sincere calls him Siah

Messiah Brewster
•His family & friends call him Messiah or Monster
•Sincere calls him Siah

"Yess I love you! ," Sincere moaned, she arched her back grasping the bedsheets tightly between her pastel pink acrylic nails

"I love you too. ," replied Messiah placing small kisses on her shoulder.

Slow jam music played through the dim lit room as the fragrance of vanilla and honey scented the room. Sweat coated both their bodies as he thrusted in and out of her. The way she bit her lip and her eyes rolled into the back of her head made him feel like the man; digging deeper where he knew would send her into overdrive h body slightly jerked.

It wasn't a secret they messed around even if they aren't officially together the whole Houston knew they weren't leaving each other alone. No matter how many times Sincere made a scene or Messiah beating dudes up just for associating with her. She was his and he was hers that's all that mattered to them.
"Ohh goooodd! I'm about to cum. ," shrieked Sincere.

"Wait for me. ," groaned Messiah wrapping his hand around her neck squeezing firmly.

"I can't. ," whined Sincere.

As her juices ran down her thighs onto the sheets and him he released his load inside of the condom. Pulling out her carried her to the shower so they both could get clean. After he started to get dressed as she laid on the fresh, new sheets.

"Where you going? ," questioned Sincere.

"To the trap I got a some dudes that wanna negotiate business tonight. ," Messiah got dressed putting on a single chain with his fit and a pinky ring.

"I though you was done with that shit Messiah you said you were letting June take over. What about spending our time together? ," frowned Sincere she was getting frustrated with Messiah not knowing if he wanted to be with her or the streets.

"I'm not on the block no more ma this is an empire and I run it. If stay here how money gone be made? ," asked Messiah waiting on the beautiful woman in front of him to speak, his woman.

"I thought you were gone stop dealing. ," spoke Sincere.

"I am soon baby I just got to make sure we straight. You like keeping your hair and shit done I'm doing this for us. ," said Messiah.

"All that materialistic stuff don't mean nothing to me. The streets don't got you like I do. ," stated Sincere crawling to the end of the bed facing him.

"This the last time. ," assured Messiah.

"You promise? ," Sincere held her pinky out.

"I promise Sin I love you. Lock up if you not staying tonight. ," Messiah locked his finger with hers pecking her lips several times. She was the only one that made him go soft.

"I love you too Siah. ," Sincere placed her hands on each side of his face staring into his eyes, she kissed his lips once more before letting go.

**Hours later

"Messiah it been hours yo—

"It's June Noonie. ," the person on the other end of the phone cut her off.

"Why you answering his phone? Where's Messiah, June? ," asked Sincere.

"I'm sorry. ," apologized June.

"June what happened? Where's Siah? ," Sincere sat up on her knees becoming worried.

"We at the hospital come here I can't discuss over the phone the FEDS always listening. ," replied June.

"I can't Messiah look my car instead of his and he has his keys on him. Where Messiah at Justice? ," He has her in full panicked mode.

"They sho— they shot him Noonie he didn't make it. I'm so sorry sis. ," June's voice wavered as he said sighed.

The phone slipped from her hand as it fell face first on the floor. She could hear June's muffled voices as her world came crashing down. Beating on the bed she let out loud sobs clutching her chest as tears stream down her face like a river. Leaving her phone where it is she cuddled the pillow that Messiah once slept on.
______

Sincere jumped from her sleep hearing something crashing downstairs. Easing out of the bed she quietly grabbed the gun from the top drawer taking the safety off; swinging the door open she fired two shots making her way to the noises.

As her feet touched the last step someone placed their hand over her mouth and grabbed the gun with the other. The voice that she didn't recognize finally spoke.
"Yo chill don't rough her up. ," he said.

"She lucky she ain't dead stupid bitch grazed me. ," grumbled Blaze touching his arm.

"Wassup ma I'm Scar, this Lucky, and that's Blaze. ," spoke the man who had a scar over his left eye.

"I don't give a fuck why y'all here? ," spat Sincere.

"You Monster woman right? ," question Scar.

"No I don't know nobody named Monster. ," Sincere rolled her eyes boringly.

"You know that nigga Messiah. ," Scar raises a brow at her.

"No nigga. ," lied Sincere.

"You wanna play dumb with me bitch? I'll end you right here. Where the safe and what's the code? We can do this the easy way or the hard way. ," Scar places the gun to her head, but she wasn't scared. Messiah taught her what the game came with.

"Nigga you deaf or just plain stupid? I said I don't know. ," spoke Sincere.

"Lucky, Blaze tie her up and make that bitch talk. I'll find the safe. ," said Scar.

She squirmed in Blaze up beating his back trying to get free as they went into Messiah bedroom. Tossing her on the bed Lucky punched her twice one for grazing him and the other just to shut her up. They tied her up then stripped her naked taking turns violating her body as her sobs got stuck in her throat.

"Leave that hoe where she at I got the money. ," Scar stated from the door way.

Untying her they toss the ropes onto her like trash leaving her to curl up and cry.

"Dumb bitch. ," Lucky chuckled darkly.

One thing she'll always remember the faces of the men that ruined her life.