Part Eight

Friday came much slower than I wanted it to. But when it did...

I dipped out after cheer. I told the others that I was going to meet up with a friend later and that I was going to be off the grid for the night. Sooji was irritated for dipping on her again but she'll be okay with another night of Sihyun.

I got to the hotel room exactly at ten, but like last time he wasn't there. There was however, a white gift box on top of the table in the suit, along with a note instructing me to put on whatever is inside it.

This sexy set of white lingerie he chose for me...does he think I'm some sort of Victoria's Secret angel? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that's how he sees me. Thank god I shaved this morning.

I took that hour to shower and get myself ready. Lingerie is more complicated than what it looks like. But when I figured it out even I was surprised. It fits me like a glove.

It's a lacey two piece, the bra part having a criss cross around the abdomen. The boy shorts styled panties followed the same pattern, and are also crotchless. I know that he likes my hair down, so I pulled my hair out of it's ponytail holder and let it sit messily on my shoulders.

I'm so obsessed with me right now.

I looked down at my nails, which are colored a sparkly white, coincidentally matching my set.

It's been almost an hour and he still isn't here. And I'm nervous for when he does. Why does he make me wait like this? I wonder if there is something I could do to get back at him. I switched off all the lights, from the entrance to the lamps in suit and bedroom area, then made myself comfortable in a pose on the bed.

Realizing he probably won't be here for a while still, I got on my phone to keep myself occupied.

*Snap messages*

Zo: wtf r u doin uptown w/out me

Me: how do u know where i am??

Zo: turn off ur snap map if u dont want to be found

Me: im with a friend i told you

Zo: no one told me this

Zo: ditch them, come hang with us

Zo: we're at mellow mushroom

Me: no we in the middle of something

There were two clicks at the door, letting me know that Namjoon is here. I threw my phone back at the night table and resumed my sexy position.

Namjoon: *chanting* Princess~. I see your bag, I know you're here.

His deep, rich voice makes my heart beat out of my chest. I pushed down those nerves and kept my sexy face on. And I can tell by his eyes that my face drove him crazy when he flicked on the lights to the bedroom.

I bet everything about me drove him crazy. Not to be cocky, but even I would get with me right now. He shouldn't be so surprised, he picked out this set for me.

Namjoon: Holy shit princess.

Me: *innocently* How do I look?

Namjoon: You look fucking amazing.

He started removing his cufflinks and loosening his tie. He walked over, I thought he wanted to get a better look, but he cupped my face up and pressed our lips together.

The way he skillfully moved them made my nerves tingle. His fingers slightly touched and caressed my skin. I had goosebumps wherever his fingers lingered over my very sensitive skin.

I wanted to make him wait in return, but I can't help but to grow weaker for him. He left my lips and went on to my neck. Not biting this time, just butterfly kisses that are soft enough to make me squirm.

Namjoon: You smell nice princess, did you get clean for me?

Me: mhm...

Namjoon: You're such a good girl for me.

He slipped his hand to the crotchless area and started playing with my clit. I threw my head back in a moan. I didn't realize how much I've been craving his touch until I had it now.

Namjoon: You're this wet? I've barely touched you princess.

Me: *whining* Please daddy, I want you.

Namjoon: Yeah? How much do you want daddy, princess?

I pulled him by his tie and reconnected our lips. I showed him how desperate I was for him to do the things he did to me last time. He pulled himself away and stood up straight. He bit his lips at the sight of me, sitting obediently on my knees on top of the bed.

Namjoon: *sternly* Remember who's in control here princess.

He removed his shirt and ripped away his belt. He smiled at me, his thumb caressing my lower lip. I grabbed his thumb eagerly and put it in my mouth. Namjoon look immensely turned on.

Namjoon: Patience princess.

He took his thumb out from between my lips. The belt that he just removed from his waist, he used to wrap around my neck, pulling it to be fit, choking me slightly.

He hummed in satisfaction, trailing his hands down my sides. He suddenly manhandled me effortlessly but forcefully, then bent me over, pushing my face down into the memory foam mattress. I took the gentle night for granted.

Namjoon: Stay just like that. Good girl.

There was a pause in movements. It was just the sound of the rest of his clothes leaving his body and falling down to the floor. I let out an ugly, loud, raspy moan as he roughly pushed himself inside of me. He cursed under his breath and his hands gripped my waist so tightly they will probably be bruised in the morning.

Namjoon wasted no time with foreplay. He took his large palm and planted my head down. His thrust were rough and fast. The pleasure outweighed the pain, but the pain was still there. Namjoon's length was stretching my hole out so forcefully and pessing down repeatedly on my g-spot. With every hit he pounded me with, the more I turned into a moaning mess under him.

He lifted on leg up onto the bed getting a direct angle of where to hit my sweet spots. I arched my back, moaning so loudly that I'm probably waking up the rest of the hotel floor. I grabbed the sheets with my whiny sounds spilling from my lips.

Namjoon: Fuck princess, you should see how pretty you look taking me right now.

Namjoon grasp the end of the belt and pulled it tight. At first I was looking at my face off the reflective headboard. My eyes are puffy with tears forming in them. My hair was even more of a mess. My hand grabbed my throat losing a slight bit of air from the belt.

Then my attention went to him. His eyes were focused solely on me and my body. His lips were parted and sweat beads formed at his forehead and his bulky chest. His facial expression matched his rams and the rhythm of the headboard banging on the wall.

He became rougher, harder, faster, and sloppier with his movements. I couldn't formulate a sentence to tell him I was close. I gave up on trying the hold it in. My body shook uncontrollably as my orgasm hit me just as hard as he is. I fell flat down on my stomach as my knees became weak.

I got louder as he continued to go inside me at the same rate, punishing me with overstimulation. He started to moan and grunt himself so I knew he was getting close too. He pulled out and finished on my back. He flipped me over from my stomach to my back, positioning himself right back with my entrance.

Me: Please, daddy I can't handle more of you.

Namjoon: Oh, but I'm not done with you yet princess.

He smoothed my hair back, kissing down on my skin like earlier.

Namjoon: *whisper* Are you going to keep being a good girl for me.

Me: Mhm.

Namjoon: Good. I want to see how many rounds you can go for.