Chapter 7

BOW!

in this bitch or watevaa🤪 aint finna do much talkin cuz i wanna watch sex education cuz the second season came out

excuse and errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"Ayo Bambi! The boss askin' fo' you!"

Joe kept his eyes on his phone as he comfortably sat infront of the dressing room mirror, wondering why the hell Fredrick was asking for him while he was waiting to start his shift. "Fo' fuckin' what mane? Ma shift don't start fo' anotha' six minutes."

"I don't know love, the nigga won't stop botherin' me." Kirk, the security guard shrugged, moving out the way and letting some dancers walk through the dressing room door. "He keeps sayin' it's important, big opportunity fo' you."

"Oh ma fuckin'-" Joe kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes, putting the final touches on his appearance, slathering on some lip gloss and spritzing some perfume on his body. Checking his hair, cute and curly after he untwisted them, he pushed a loose strand behind his ear as he thought of what other colors he should dye it. He stood up and worriedly fixed his outfit, a very small navy blue velvet tube top and matching thong with rhinestone straps, with clear heels to finish the look off.

"You look good Joe, go on na'." Kirk grinned at him, and he gave a weak smile back. He didn't get along with the other dancers because they were a bunch of stuck up, jealous bitches, so he befriended the house mom and security guard. They both were cool and really saw that he was new to this and needed all the support he could get, and had no problem helping him out or uplifting his spirits.

He slowly walked into the club, patrons already filling up every seat there was and then some. It was packed, business people and more as far as the eye could see, so hopefully it was going to be a fruitful night.

"Scuse me handsome." He whispered, gently touching the shoulder of a man as he passed by, gaining the attention of not only said man but his friends as well.

"Baby come back!" The man called out for him dramatically, making him smile. This stripping shit was slowly but surely becoming easier to him, Joe almost had this shit down to a science already. He was a nigga himself, so he knew what niggas were looking for, what caught their attention, and so on.

"Sorryyyy, I gotta handle sumthin'. But when I come back, I'll chill with y'all, ok?"

The man bit his lip, looking over him and his body, slowly nodding. "I'll hold you to it then sexy." The small lightskin knew the man wanted to touch, but unless he wanted to get throw out by security, he knew better. Still, that hadn't stopped niggas from discretely smacking his ass when he walked by, something he was still trying to get use to. The first time it happened he almost knocked the guys head off for doing so.

He walked away, the eyes of greedy and lustful men and woman raking over his body, moving to let him walk bye as he waved flirtatiously, being as teasing as possible.

Joe continued his journey to the VIP section, which was on the second floor and where Fredrick was, conversating with more than a couple of niggas there. Blunt smoke filled the air and drinks were plentiful, and the moment he stepped into the view of the men, all eyes were on him. His boss cheesed widely like he always did when he saw him, standing up and offering him a hand.

"There's ma lil Bambi."

Joe resisted the urge to make a face, trying to ignore Fredrick being weird like always, though he took the man's hand and let the older guide him towards him. There were no other seats left so he begrundingly sat in his bosses lap, and crossed his legs, more than a couple dozen of eyes watching his every move.