7-The demons of my past

Guys today is a double update day , thx to lillylovesmakeup  . Thanks for your comment on the last chapter , it has really have me the motivation to write this next chapter . Love you and all my other readers , I wouldn't be here without you guys 😘.

****

As I open the door to my apartment door , I'm engulfed in a huge hug . How did someone get into my house , the only person who knows where I'm going to stay is

"Kate"

"The one and only" she similed at me . She looked great , different from the girl I knew . She looked very mature and confident , more than once was . She even seem to glowed , soon to be marriage life suited her very well. Could you believe that she is getting married to the guy she slept with the night i slept with james . The thought still scares and angers me . Why might you ask , because everytime I remember my crush finally noticing me , I have to remember that he was drunk and he took my virginity and ran in the next day .

"You look great " I said

"Same for you, Ms.Fashion Designer" she joked .

" your even glowing , soon to be marriage life suits you well"

"Well ' soon to be marriage' life isn't the only cause "

What did she mean by that ? After putting two and two together, I screamed

"Your pregnant "

"Yeah"

"How far along are you "

"Fifteen weeks " I hugged.her , being careful not to crush the little one .

"Your so flat "

"I know , it must be the knight genres" and that's true, the women in out family don't start showing until their four months or more . Weird but is a big advantage for us .

We walked to the kitchen, we talked about what we have missed over the three year period and God I have to say I miss my BFF .

.
.
.
.
.

I walked to my brother's office , he said he called me for n important business and here I am . I wonder what could be so important. I've been in New York for two days and I have no intention of leaving . I just have to face  the demons in my past . I can't keep living with this great heavy burden on my chest , I have to peace .

It takes me a while to reach marcus' office , leave it to my brother to want to be at the top literally.

His assistant let's me in when I arrive . The room is filled with dark furniture with a touch of white which is pretty depressing and boring but that's just Marcus , he's always boring .

Two guards are in his office , I wasn't sure what they were doing here.

"Sophia , you made it " he said typing away on his laptop.

"Wouldn't give up a chance to talk business"

" about that , we're not here to talk business " he stopped typing , he meets my eye , he looks hesitant . A look that he always gives me when he's going to do something I don't approve of .

"What , why "

"Since , your bodyguard retired " he starts " I thought I would hire a new one for you "

"You know I was going to do that "

"When? I know and trust this person "

I sighed "Who "

"James " as he said that , the guard on his right took off his glasses . My world stopped , seeing him again after three years takes my breath away

When I said I wanted to face my demons , I didn't think I would have to so soon .

.
.
.
.
.
Vote and comment