Be Honest

"I've missed you guys so much lord" Tanya and Heather rushed me into a hug outside the airport. "It hasn't been the same without you bitch like we have to make the best. First let's get some food because we starving" We decided on IHop so we could formally catch up and tell them about my life.

"So quick question ya ass still like Kure because we over him and his dramatic ass" Tanya swung her piece of bacon around. "C'mon guys we love each other and are working on us. We gonna fuck up though, Ya'll want me single forever or what huh" I looked at them waiting for one of them to speak up.

"No we just like Spencer way better and it's clear as day so do you. I know you saying Kure is trying but we just think it's not really true" I sighed. "He's never cheated if that's what your implying and Spencer is clearly my friend. I'm happy and I'm glad for your concern but it's gonna work. It just has to and that's the end of it okay" The rest of the breakfast was quiet.

Once we got back to the house I relaxed on the couch and FaceTimed Kure "Hey girl what's up it's only been a few hours" I laughed at his fake ass accent. "Nothing I just miss you and your friend that's all. I'm sure you can fly over for a quick session huh" I knew the answer but it'd really been a minute since we had sex and I missed it.

"Trust me I wish but we can get it on once your back. Just enjoy your girl time Aight now I gotta get back to beating Trells ass" I called Spencer afterward since he ain't respond to my text at all. "What girl I'm busy surprising your clown ass" I squinted my eyes looking at him. "Boy I will get in so much trouble if you pop up on me. Send me some food or something I'm begging you pleaseeee" I laughed hoping his next statement was I'm in your town.

"You know your ass happy plus some girl named Tanya told me she needed to meet me. I can't meet the rest of your friends or something, I ain't on no bullshit I promise you" I texted him the address and walked over to Tanyas room "Really...you a hot mess" I sat at the end of her bed. "That man off the smokes for him to be so hype to come meet us. His ass got on that plane like his life depends on it so somethings fishy....y'all sure you ain't ever sleep together."

"Yes I'm sure I know where me and mines go okay but I just don't want Kure on my ass. I just told him what was up and this is gonna look weird and air up so many new questions." I know I should have texted Kure but his temper and attitude toward Spencer was at an all time high. "If he knows then why he asking questions yuck I try to understand but I ain't been in a relationship since kindergarten" I laughed at her stupid ass.

"They both individually make me happy because they are two different people. I get to tag along and witness Spencer and his little boxing and football shit and Kure is a business man" Tanya looked at me with a devious ass smile. "A football wife or a regular ass nigga bitch are you kidding me. Don't get me wrong they both fine off the wall like I'd really let them get the shits but you shouldn't have to try so hard and worry all the damn time." Maybe Tanya was right and Kure really wasn't the one but he was real first love which meant something to me.

"God will give me a sign Aight now can we order food before Spencer ass show up. My ass gonna get beat once I go back so I might as well have fun" She put your her two thumbs cheesing. "I like your spirit sister because I think we're all in for a ride."