CHAPTER TEN

He stopped when he felt the life being gushed out of him into a heavily breathing Rui. His entire body went numb for a minute and he collapsed on top of her.

"You should be more gentle with me," she said,  rubbing her hands up and down his back. "You're gonna hurt me one of these days if you continue like that."

Masato chuckled. "I'll try. "

Rui kissed him. "Hey, I've been thinking."

"Hm?"

She took a deep breath and smiled at him. "I want us to start our own family. Just the two of us."

His brows furrowed. "Start our own family?"

Rui nodded. "If we continue like this I might get pregnant and then we could plan ho..."

"No," he said bluntly. "Dad would never accept that."

The girl looked a little disappointed but she didn't want to give in just yet. "He already knows we've been sleeping with each other so it's no problem,  right?"

Masato sat upright. "Of course its a problem." He pulled on his shirt and tossed her bathrobe on the bed. "Having sex with you is fun but I've never thought about actually starting a family."

"So you only slept with me because you thought it was fun?"

He sighed. "Well,  I did say I love you but having you as the mother of my children is a pretty far-fetched idea at the moment."

Rui frowned at him. "We've done it so many times before I could already be pregnant. "

Stretching his hands into the air,  he rose to his feet. "Then we'd simply just have to get rid of it. Having my own children not sure if they're to call me father or uncle scares me."

"We wouldn't have to tell them."

His eyes shifted from her to outside. "They'd find out even if we didn't tell them." He pulled the curtains, letting in the bright rays of the afternoon sun. "I'd want them to meet dad but we're siblings, I doubt he'd even want to speak to us after we leave here. "

Rui pulled the sheets over hee bare body. "They won't meet him." She turned away from him and buried her face in her palms. "Dad's never coming back."

Masato came over and patted her on the head. "Don't worry, he's been gone longer than this even before we were together."

A tear streaked down Rui's cheek and she flung herself at him,  wrapping her arms around him. "Don't ever hate me or get mad at me,  okay?"

He was shocked at how fast she moved but he quickly eased and put his hands on her shoulders. "What makes you think I'd get angry at you?"

She wiped the tears from her eyes and shook her head. "Just promise me you won't."

He looked at her suspiciously. "Rui, are you hiding something from me?"

"Promise me you'll always love me, Maso."

He held her at arms length,  something seemed different about her all of a sudden. She wasn't looking at him and her eyes seemed to have lost their cheerfulness. "What aren't you telling me?"

The doorbell rang,  saving her from having to answer him and she moved away from him the moment she heard it. "There's someone at the door," she said blankly.

Masato watched as she walked away fixing the robe over herself. After some hesitation he followed after her and came downstairs just in time to see who was at the door.

"Rui-senpai, good day." Sora bowed and made a peep over her shoulder. "May I speak to your brother?"

Rui looked back at Masato then her expression changed and she seemed way more heartwarming. "Come on in."