P.14{Substance}

With a huge gulp, I watched as he still held it in his hand, squeezing the base making the head redden and swell even more. Slowly, he began gliding his fingers loosely up and down the shaft while watching me watch him. Admittedly, it looked...appetizing.

I don't know for sure what I was expecting to find when I finally saw Namjoon's dick but I was pleasantly surprised by what I found.

A strong hardened muscle draped in soft, smooth, olive colored skin riddled with throbbing veins that seems to pulsate with anticipation the more Namjoon and I continue this staring contest we're having. I know he's giving me my moment to calm down. But it seems to be riling him up more. And if I'm being honest with myself, the way he is looking at me like the joker tempting the batman to come and play...

I'm so ready to play.

Slowly, I scoot back up to the front of my chair, licking my lips and steeling my nerves. I reach out and replace his roaming hand with my nimble fingers feeling the pulsating muscle for myself. God, he's hot. Already, Namjoon is hissing at my touch and naturally, my libido pushes me further.

I look up into his eyes for much needed instruction but he's got his shut tight and his lip tucked behind his teeth. In my hand, he jumps and twitches and I can see the tiniest bit of 'substance' leaking from his pretty head. And yes, it is pretty. Even with the lean of his member, his head stands strong.

I swipe across the seeping liquid with my thumb and it seems to open up the slit a bit. Namjoon groans slightly above me and I decide to run my thumb over the opening again.

Circles.

I learn quickly that circles make my Joonie squirm and when I dip my thumb a little further inside his hole, he practically jumps out his chair, his hands gripping the bottom off the sides the only thing keeping him grounded.

He still hasn't given me any directive but I'm driven by my own desires now. I just want to touch and feel him. My thumb falls below his mushroom cap dragging some of his essence with it and he hisses. I take the initiative and keep rubbing that spot. It feels rugged compared to the rest of his length and I look down to notice it's almost like a small valley here. I continue to play with the bumpy bit of skin, using different pressures and strokes, always dragging down his 'substance' to make the slide easier. I'm too completely enthralled in my actions to realize Namjoon is pretty much heaving in his chest by now.

"Y-You're doing s-so good, babygirl," he stutters. "Now, stroke my cock."

I really don't want to. I want to stay here and admire him in my hands. I want to examine it, play with it, know what it likes and doesn't like. Feel him throb in my hands and watch the cum drip from his slit slowly before taking my thumb and smearing that spot he likes so much until...well...until something happens. But I know I can't so I begin to move my hand.

Slow at first, just using my fingertips to glide up and down his shaft like he was doing earlier. "You catch on fast, babygirl. This is a sensitive touch," Namjoon breathed down to me as my eyes were mostly fixated on his member and my hand.

"This is moreso a tease. But it f-feels so good.", he stuttered when I ran a lone finger over his little valley.

"A tease?," this surprised me considering I thought I was doing something major. He nods frantically, his eyes closed again and his lips pulled in with a low hum.

Oh, that just won't do. I don't want to be a tease. Don't want to tease him. I want to leave him crushed and shaking knowing that what I did, am doing, to him is completely intentional and meant to leave him broken.