Page 26

"Nooooooooooo"

he knocked on Jack's door, which was opened shortly after.

"Ahh, she already tried to do chores, I thought you could've lasted longer" He sighed, faking disappointment.

"Yup, she was trying to cook"

"Again? jeez it's not your chore"

"It is not a chore!"

"I know right? we should have a chore list, and then everyone takes turns cooking and such"

"Maybe, except that almost everyone doesn't know how to cook"

"cooking isn't a chore!"

They kept talking, ignoring me.

I'm moody and I want downnn

if they don't let me down right now ill start crying. 

I weakly punch jeffs back, "Let me down or else!"

"Look, shortie is making a threat"

"Um jeff, you may want to let her down"

"Why?" 

"She is sleep deprived and being held upside down, why do you think?"

"O sh*t" 

My (e/c) eyes were already teary, "let me downnnnnn"

He finally listened, walking inside and setting me down on jacks bed. I rubbed my eyes and pouted. Jeff looked at Jack, and motioned for him to follow him, he nodded and they walked outside the door.

I would listen, but I don't really care right now...

~~~Jacks POV~~~

"you sure you will look after her? it seems more like a punishment to you then her" Jeff asked, he wasn't trying to be mean, but he kinda was.

"She's just like a little kid, especially right now, so it will be easy to take care of her" I explain.

She'll likely fall asleep to a movie, either way, I'm happy I can help her

I'm lucky I don't need sleep 

"Sure, call me over if you need help, I'm pretty sure ben will help to if needed" He offered, walking away, "Good luck!"

I waved and walked back into the room, she was sitting criss-cross apple sauce on the bed, her eyes closed, and her (h/l) hair falling partially over her (s/c) face.

"Huh, you already asleep?" I sat next to her, she opened her eyes.

"Nope, so what are we doing?" She asked, it was obvious she just wanted to not fall asleep.

"figuring out why you won't sleep, for starters" I laid back, she copied me.

"hmmmm, that's a good start"

"yes it is, care to explain why you will not?"

"I sleep, I just dream more" she was referring to the 'dream world', which desperately needed a name.

"We both know that you can decide whether or whether not you dream"

"yup, dreaming there is better than dreaming elsewhere"

When Lj had to wake her up, that was the most terrified I ever saw her.

"Its nightmares, isn't it?" Silence laced the air.

So that's a yes...

I let out a small sigh. "how bout you try to sleep, and ill wake you up if I notice you're having a nightmare?" She hesitated but nodded. Turning towards me, and closed her eyes, falling into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

"Hey Jack, she out?" Ben peeked his head into the room and saw (Y/n), relaxing quite a bit. "good, she's finally asleep."

"Yup, she's been out for an hour or so."

"That's good, I was starting to worry she would pass out from exhaustion, we're lucky we don't need as much sleep as humans"

"Yeah..."

"So, why hasn't she been sleeping, im just guessing you know?"

"Yeah, remember when Lj had to wake her up? The nightmare, it seems to be affecting her quite a lot" It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the full truth either.

"So you're just making sure she doesn't have another?"

"Yup"

He nodded, and sat beside me, careful not to wake (Y/n), "I'll keep watch with you then"

We sat in silence, the only sound was her slow breathing, I had placed a warm blanket over her beforehand. Glancing at her every so often.

<><><>

I could've made this chapter longer, and I have an idea of what to do next, but I thought u all would like a chapter sooner lol

ill start writing the other page as soon as possible lol

oh yeah, I got Grammarly, so now I won't have spelling mistakes, yay lol

see ya next time, and here's another facttttt

-Jellyfish Lake in Palau, yes this is a thing, is a lake filled with jellyfish, one of the jellyfish that lives there follows the sun, travelling from one side of the lake to the other

-They are completely harmless to humans, so it would be like swimming in a lava lamp, or so I heard lol

anyway, bye everyone, I hope u have a good day/night!

~Jellyfish