Level up!

A/N: "Well seems like this won the vote so here it is! The second chapter of Ready Start?"

Ghost: "Well we're in with a long hall with this one, if I gets chosen next."

A/N: "Possibly, now let's get them skills!"
—————————————————————————

F/N's prospective

It was early in the morning when I awoke in the cold, damp cell of Salem's castle or what I assume is early morning? Hard to tell with no light, so I sat up to the disappointment of Scales who had decided to use my lap as his sleeping spot and flew down to the floor when I moved.

Feeling stiff from having to sleep on the stone floor I cracked my back and neck when a notification popped up.

[Notifications]

Stiffness- (-25% movement speed for one hour)

F/N: (Not a surprise there, stone floors aren't that good for your back.)

I thought over what to do for a minute before coming to a conclusion.

F/N: "Might as well see what else this has."

I opened the menu again to look at the tabs.

F/N: "Ok let's see? Of course there's my acquired skills, health, magic, skill tree? That's new."

I clicked on the skill tree and it showed a screen with my name at the bottom with four faded out lines connecting to four different boxes.

[Magic]

[Resistances]

[Physical]

[Crafting]

Each with their own mini trees. Along with that at the top there were the individual base increases of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. With their own buffs to each.

Strength- Increases physical attack and health

Perception- Increases ranged attacks and awareness

Endurance- Increases stamina and stamina regen

Charisma- Increases relationship potential and convincing skills

Intelligence- Increases mana and crafting potential

Agility- Increases speed and reaction time

Luck- Increases chance to find objects and random events

F/N: (These would be good and all if I wasn't LV. 1)

I closed the menu when I heard a commotion outside. Either it was my curiosity or just having nothing to do, I walked over to the small window on the door and stretched my small 4'7" frame to peer outside. I couldn't get a clear view of what was happening but I could clearly hear it.

Watts: "Summer morning food."

Summer: ".........."

Watts: "Quite today? Normally you have some quip when I bring this every morning, though I don't see why I have to do this."

Summer: "What are you doing with the child."

Watts: "Who F/N? I have no plans for him, though my Queen may have plans for him."

There was a loud commotion and the sound of something wet hitting the wall.

Watts: "Well fine then you don't get to eat today."

Summer: "I swear if you hurt him!"

Watts: "Please, what are you going to do? You're in a cell."