Chapter 2: Mr. Jacobs

James

"I just feel like we could've waited for her to settle in first" Cathy said as we were walking upstairs after dinner. "When's that Cath, the surgery is in two weeks. The sooner we get her to sign the contract the better" I replied.

"I understand baby, but I don't want to scare her off" she said in her shy little voice. "I just want you to be happy Cath" I said putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

I didn't trust Mercedes, something about her was off. She was a completely different person in front of Cathy and when it was just me and her she overflows with confidence.

I was pulled out of my day dream as Cathy put her lips on mine. Fuck. She was sweet and innocent but in bed she was a minx.

I flipped her over and pinned her to the bed. Her hands started working at the buttons on my shirt as our lips collided. She opened her mouth slightly and I slipped my tongue inside. Tugging at the hem of her dress I pulled it over her head. She sat up straight and I followed. Soon she was sitting on my lap and started making circular movements with her hips. She was grinding against my cock.

She began slowly unbuttoning my pants. She planted kisses all across my face. She kissed her way to my neck. She locked me then bit and sucked so fucking hard. "Yes Cath, mark your territory" I hissed and she bit another spot. "Your fucking territory Cath" she licked her way across my stomach and landed just above my boxers.

She pulled out my dick and started stroking it. Fuck. Oh good Jesus. "Fuck Cathy don't" I said. The feeling was heaven. I was about to come just by her doing that. She locked the head of my cock and holy fuck it was good.

She licked my cock and looked up to me. The sight, oh my God, fucking amazing. She looked at me, and I knew exactly what she wanted. "Be good girl, Cathy" I whispered. She then put her mouth around my cock and started moving up and down. "That's daddy's girl. Fuck" I grunted. She sucked and moved in slow movements. I pulled her hair back so she could face me.

Her eyelashes battered as she moved up and down. Tears appeared in her eyes and her face became red as she was choking on my cock.

My body tensed as my orgasm started hitting me hard. "Fuck, Cath. I'm going to... " she started moving so fast before I finished my sentence. As my orgasm hit me hard I spilled into her mouth. She stood up and came to my mouth. She smiled at me before kissing me hard. Pausing she said "Fuck me". "Say it like you want it Cath. Beg." I said putting her on the bed. "Fuck me hard, daddy. Please." she begged.

Mercedes

I looked at my reflection as I woke up. Red cheeks and messy hair, but still I was pretty. I remember my mother scolding me and telling me how full of myself I was. I heard Catherine's room door open and footsteps walked down the hall. I could clearly hear they belonged to James. I emagined him walking in his formal suit and leather shoes. His muscular hands around my hips and his mouth on mine.

I failed to see why he was with a woman like Catherine. Don't get me wrong she was beautiful. She had brown hair and deep blue eyes, her body slim with natural curves and she was short. But she wasn't the type to get botox or plastic surgery, not even for the man if her dreams. And the only color she'd manicure her nails was white or baby pink.

And James, he looked like the guy who needed someone tall and curvy. Someone who people mistaken to be a model. Someone like me.

I'll admit, I was physically attracted to him but I wasn't a home wrecker. I wanted him, I wanted to be his and no matter how much he denied it or hid it, he wanted to be mine too. I wasn't going to force him to admit it but I wasn't going to hide my feelings. The ball is in his court.

I was dressed in my grey lace night dress with a matching silk gown. I knocked on his door then entered not waiting for his response. He was on a phone call, his chair turned to the floor to ceiling windows. As I entered he turned to face my way.

As he turned around then he frose. His eyes moved from my toes, pausing at my breasts and he finally met my face. He hung up then looked at me. "Yes?" he said in his impatient tone. "I was reading through the contract last night, and I needed to discuss a few things." I lied. I didn't even open the envelope. "What exactly would you like to discuss, Mrs. Lopez" he said still staring at me. His eyes were focused om my face but I could see his mind was focused on other things. "Mr. Jacobs " I said and he moved in his chair uncomfortably. "Going through this procedure, I want to be just as safe as your baby." I said not knowing where this was going. "Continue" he said folding his arms. "What happens to me after the pregnancy?" I said not knowing what I was saying. "Well Mrs. López if you read the contract, you'll know that after the birth of my child you'll have an apartment nearby. I'll be collecting breastmilk daily until he is one year old. After that you're free." he said not sounding impressed. "And by free you mean?" I said as I was walking closer to his desk. "I mean you will no longer be my responsibility" he said in a cold voice. "Mr. Jacobs I'm not your responsibility" I replied with a little too much attitude.

"For the time being, you are" he said pouring himself some whiskey. "And what does that mean" I asked. "It means Mercedes, that I don't give a fuck about what happens to you a year after the birth. That the only reason I even give a fuck right now is because of my son." he said to my face. The door went open and we both turned around. "Morning, is everything alright" Cathy said with her little voice. "Morning honey" James said tapping his lap. As she sat on it she gave him a kiss then turned to me. "Mercedes was just about to sign the contract" he said with a smirk.

Anger rushing through my body I grabbed the pen across the table and signed the contract. I stood up and went back to my room.