32

Haewon

"Why do you keep asking me things like that?" I asked.

"You don't like Namjoon, do you?" Taehyung asked.

"Well it's true. I don't like Namjoon," I said feeling irritated, "I like him more than that,"

"You love him?" Taehyung exclaimed.

I sighed, "Yeah. I love him. I don't know how it happened either. I just did and now I'm confused and I don't know how to tell him,"

"Just be honest with him," Jimin said.

"Because it is hard," I said, "I've never said that to someone,"

"You tell us that you love us all the time," Jungkook said.

"That's because I love you guys as friends. I love Namjoon,"

"Can you just be honest with him?" Jimin asked, "I told you that you have to be quick or something might happen. Tell him and if nothing comes of it, let me join in with you and the boys next time. I felt left out,"

I rolled my eyes, "That isn't going to happen again, Jimin. Sorry,"

"Damn," Taehyung said, "That would be fucking great if we all had sex again,"

"You guys are home alone. Why don't you do it now?"

"Because I need pussy or a girls asshole," Jungkook said, "I don't want to fuck a guy nor get my dick sucked by a guy. Especially these guys,"

"What's wrong with us?" Taehyung asked, "I'll have you know that Haewon enjoyed my dick very much and-"

"Can we not talk about this right now?" I said, "I've got better things to think about,"

"Shit. I'm getting hard just remembering how that tight hole sucked me in,"

"I am going to rip your dick off and feed it to your dog," I said, almost hissing at him, "Stop talking about our night together and if you guys carry on laughing at his comment, I'll make you look like the human centipede,"

"We are shutting up," Jungkook said quickly, "That film was disgusting,"

"I have to go," I said, "I need to finish this part of my studies and I guess I need to meet up with Namjoon. I should probably tell him,"

My friends cheered loudly and I hung up on them. I stared at the words on my page and gave up. I wasn't in the mood anymore so I packed my things away and left the library.

I scrolled through my contacts and dialled Namjoon. It rang and rang, until it went to voicemail.

"Huh," I said and tried to call him again but it went straight to voicemail. I tutted and stuck my phone in my pocket, "I'll call you later then,"

Namjoon wasn't picking up my calls and I was wondering what was wrong with him. Jin hadn't seen him after he left the lecture and I didn't want to ask Hoseok. Not because I didn't like him, but because he was with Yuji and I had no energy for her.

I walked downstairs and bumped into my brother as he came out of the front room.

"Cooties!" He yelled and ran his face down my face.

"What is wrong with you?" I said, "Have you been taking your happy pills again or did you get laid?"

"What if I said both?" He asked following me into the kitchen, "What's wrong with you?"