22

Damon pov:

I wake up looking around seeing I was in my room under the covers in my bed naked-naked?

I make a confused face trying to remember then it hit me Elijah and Niklaus. I let a smile show across my face before getting up I go into the shower taking a quick on before coming back out with a towel around my waist.

Taking the towel off I put on my briefs, black jeans, my belt, black shirt, my leather jacket and my boots

Opening the door I walk down the stairs I go down the stairs grabbing a blood bag before coming back up the stairs and pours some in a glass

"Stefan?"

3rd pov:

He listens and hears nothing he puts the glass down taking out his phone calling Stefan finally after the third time of ringing you heard a click meaning there was someone on the line.

"Hello?"

"Stefan where are you?!"

"Over at Elena's why is something wrong?"

"Uh yeah when I don't hear you around the house then try to call two times already and on the third time you finally pick up there I'd something wrong."

"Aww is my big brother worried?"

"Yeah yeah I actually care about you little brother, now can I go over there or am I gonna walk in in something?"

"Heh you can come over "

Damon puts his phone back in his pocket and heds out the door he was at the door step when he suddenly got hit in the back of the head, he holds onto his head then came a pain from the neck and the burning vervain.

"Shhh a friend of Klaus's is a friend of mine."

With that Damon's world goes black.

The person drags Damon off with no trouble and no witness, the door opens and Elena pops out and looks around.

"Hello?"

"Damon is that you?"

"Huh thought I heard something."

She goes back in shutting the door.

¤15 Minutes later¤

"Stefan calm down!"

"Don't tell me to calm down Elena he's my brother and he's missing!"

"He's probably at the grill!"

"No he was on the way here! And it doesn't take this long-we need to get Klaus."

"No we don't!"

"I hate to say it too Elena but he's my brother and I'll rather work with people I don't like and find him than not and don't find him!"

Stefan gets his phone out and pushes Klaus number on the second ring it picks up.

"Stefan what can I do for you?"

"We need you, Rebekah, and Elijah over here now!"

"I'm going to stop you right there Stefan we won't do anything until there is a reason and that's IF we decide to help-"

"Damon's missing."

"We know"

"What how?"

"Have you forgotten that we can feel everything he feels? That includes pain which is at the head and neck.

"Fine but Damon. Is. Missing! He was suppose to head over here to Elena's house and he still hasn't shown up! Elena said she heard movement on the porch but thought it was maybe a animal."

"we'll be over."

The phone line clicks leaving only Stefan on it who shuts his phone off and puts it down. A couple minutes past and there's a knock at the door and Bonnie opens it letting the Mikaelson family walk in.

"Why is she here?!"

"Elena this is not the time for you trying to catch attention."

Klaus and Elijah walk by her but Rebekah stops saying.

"I want to find him because I actually like him unlike you."

She walks by Elena who rolled her eyes going back over to Stefan they were all trying to figure something out. Klaus's phone was going off so he awnsers it and heads outside to the porch.

"Klaus! I can see you and the others have notice Damon is gone, surprised since how little y'all actually care for him."

"Who is this?"

"Come on Klaus you don't recognise  your own best friends voice?"

"Marcel."

"That's the one."

"Where is Damon?"

"Oh you know just.....laying around."

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met."