"Damn you look so sexy in my jersey"

Fandom: In Your Arms Tonight (Love 365)

Pairing: Genji x Reader

Summary: You surprise Genji after an amazing game

You really meant it when you told him his surprise would wait all night for him, as you sat on the bed, your boyfriend's jersey the only thing covering your frame, the sound of the games highlights in the background. You looked through your phone, liking tweets and pictures featuring the milestone your boyfriend had already passed, before you heared the front door of the apartment open and shut.

Instantly turning off the highlights, you moved so you were partially under the covers, enough showing that Genji would know what his 'surprise' was. It took him a few minutes to finally enter the bedroom, but when he did he instantly stopped in the doorway, the look of shock back on his face. "Damn, you look so sexy in my jersey."

You smirked, beckoning him over with your finger. He moved towards you in an almost hypnotic state, when he was close enough you grabbed his tie, pulling him towards you, the only thing catching him from falling were his hands as they fell on the bed beside your head.

Attaching your lips to his, the kiss started out heated before it could even get demure, both of you fighting for dominance, the hulking form of your boyfriend eventually winning. He went to move his hand towards your thigh which had you instantly pulling away as a pout formed on his lips, "Nuh uh, Higashiyama, tonight's all about you."

Giggling at your own words, you pushed him over so he was now on his back before you crawled on top, grinding your hips into his as you did so. Reattaching your lips, you began slowly unbuttoning his shirt, before it got to the point that you had to rip the remaining buttons out, most likely ripping the shirt.

When his shirt was completely off, you slowly started your descent down his body. Starting at his neck, kissing and nipping, leaving marks as you made your way towards his sternum and the tent currently in his pants. Your hands, which had been scratching the pattern your tongue had followed, unbuttoned his dress pants.
Falling to your knees off the bed, you tugged on the waistband of his pants, pulling them off completely and leaving him with just his tented briefs. Smirking up at him, your hand moved up and over his erection, which you gently began to palm as his head fell back, a loud moan falling through his luscious lips. "Fuck, _____,"

Giggling at his exclamation, you tugged off his last remaining clothing, his erection instantly hitting against his stomach. Grinning at the sight, your hand reached for it. Your thumb circled the tip, spreading the pre-cum around before gently making a fist around his member and going up and down. You felt a rush of wetness drip down your legs at the sight of Genji throwing his head back and moaning at your work. You allowed him to thrust into your hand a few times before completely moving it away, a moan of protest falling from his lips.

Before he could protest out loud, your tongue moved forward and tentatively licked at the tip, more moans and curses falling from his lips as you enveloped him in your mouth. You began to slowly bob your head, teasing him and hoping to push out the process. His hands made their way to your hair, the dominant side getting the best of him as he began to push your head down more.

Bobbing your head with his assistance, his moans began getting louder as he continued thrusting in tune with your head bobs. Just as his moans began getting to their peak, he pulled your hair hard enough to pull you off his cock, a pout falling onto your lips this time.

Face flushed and breathing heavily, he looked down at you, "I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to be inside you when I do. Get up here."

Listening to his instructions, you pulled yourself onto the bed just as he flipped you around onto your back, his eyes looking you up and down hungrily. "You're never wearing anything except my jersey, ever again." He cooed the words into your ear, gently biting it just as his hand reached your inner thigh. His fingers slowly trailed their way up, expecting to meet a thin piece of clothing, only to meet more bare skin.

"No panties? You dirty girl." His thumb began to gently rub your clit while he inserted two fingers into you. "Is this all for me, ______? Did I make you this wet?" The air was slowly leaving your body while you nodded your head, little mewls and whimpers leaving your body as he continued to pump his fingers into you.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, and you're gonna scream for me while wearing that pretty name on your back, aren't you?" Nodding your head again, he pulled his fingers from you and flipped you onto your stomach. Positioning himself at your entrance, it only took him a second to push into you, a loud moan leaving both your mouths at the feeling.

He slowly began pushing in and out, occasionally pulling out completely to tease you. "Genji, please, just fuck me, please." You moaned as he slammed into you, his hands bunching in the fabric of the jersey as he continued his ruthless thrusting, loud moans leaving both your bodies.

Feeling your peak coming on, his thumb began to roughly rub at your clit again. The stimulation becoming too much as you fell over the edge, screaming his name as loud as you could. He fell over the edge barely seconds later, his body falling over top of yours.

Laying there, the two of you slowly caught your breath before he gently slid himself out of you. "Don't get tired on me yet, Genji. I'm really gonna show you how proud I am."