Rivals

Spinel x Reader x Pink Pearl

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi Spinel." I say rolling my eyes at her. "Hi (Y/N)." She does the same. Steven and Pink Pearl looked nervous. I turned to Steven and Pink. "Why is she here?" I asked. "Because I want you guys to get along and be friends." Pink says looking at me sadly. "You two are my two favorite things." I instantly felt bad. "Okay." I say turning back to Spinel. "Since you are my best friends girlfriend let's just try to get along." I say putting my hand out to Spinel. She looked hesitant. Spinel looked at Pink. Pink nodded to her. "Okay." She says shaking my hand. We then take a step away from each other.

"So what?" Spinel asked Steven and Pink. "You two will be hanging out with each other for the next hour." Steven says. "You're leaving me alone with her!!" Spinel and I yelled in unison. "No you won't be alone I'll be watching you two." Pink smiled at us. I sighed and Spinel walked over to Pink and put a arm around her. "Well this will be fun!" Spinel cheers. Pinks face turned a darker shade of pink. "Yeah it will." I say sarcastically. "Okay then I'm gonna go." Steven says walking away. I waved goodbye to Steven.

I looked back to Spinel and Pink. They were giggling to each other. I walked to them. "So what will we be doing?" I asked. "Oh I don't really know." Pink says rubbing the back of her neck. "Okay." I shrugged. It got quiet very quickly. "Oh how about we build sand castles!" Spinel smiles.

For some odd reason I feel like Spinel is up to something. "That sounds fun." I smiled. And I will find out what it is.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I hope you enjoyed. Cause I really liked whatever this was.

A meme for your troubles

Yup this was basically me