Alex Danvers x Reader

You are Alex's wife and a DEO Agent

You are Alex's wife and a DEO Agent. You and your team had been sent on a mission that was suppose to be an easy in easy out type of thing. You were ambushed though and you and some of your team ended up severely injured. 

(Y/N)- Your Name

(L/N)- Last Name

You and your team were getting suited up for your mission. It was another easy in easy out. You just had to get some information about some rumors that had been going around. You knew there was going to be some type of security but from what you could tell it was just a handful of security guards. Nothing that you and your team wouldn't be able to handle. You had just finished checking yourself over to make sure you had everything when Alex walked over to you.

"You better not slack off out there Agent (L/N)." She teased you. A slight chuckle escaped your lips. You pretended to be wounded by what she had said.

"I would never. I am very serious all the time." You had barely managed to say that with a straight face. Alex laughed and shook her head at you. 

"Just be careful out there alright. I know you have done a million missions just like this one, but keep your guard up." She leaned in and gave you a soft chaste kiss. "Remember we have a date tonight and you cant go if you end up doing something reckless and end up in the infirmary like last time." You blushed and looked away from her. Last time hadn't been your fault. It had been a simple mistake honestly. 

"Yea yea yea. I know. Besides I wouldn't miss this date for anything. It's extremely special." You said as you smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Happy 1 year anniversary of married life Danvers." You heard your teammates making fun of you for being soft with your wife. You just shook your head at their antics. 

"I got to go now. I promise I'll be safe and make it back in time for our date." You said before quickly heading over to your team and heading out. Alex chuckled as she watched you leave. She felt extremely lucky to have met you. She let herself enjoy the memories of you and her for a brief moment before going into Director Danvers mode.

_____

 You and your team had easily made your way through the building. There was a little bit more security than you had originally thought, but it wasn't anything you and your team couldn't handle. You had gotten the information you needed but that was when things began to go horribly wrong. All of a sudden there was a flood of CADMUS Agents. None of you had any idea where they had come from. It had been an ambush and they had waited for the perfect moment to strike. You and your team were trapped. The only way out was going through the CADMUS Agents and that was a death wish if you had ever heard of one. They outnumbered you 10 to 1. You looked around at the Agents with you. You considered them friends and family. You knew what you had to do and by the looks in their eyes they knew what you were planning on doing. You quickly had Winn patch you through to Alex through your ear pieces.