༓☾ fourteen ☽༓

Taehyung didn't end up coming back, instead he sent someone to come and tell me he's stuck in an important meeting. For what, I don't know but I understand that for whatever reason it must be important, I mean he does run the mafia and leads the vampires. It's a busy life.

But without him it felt awkward and suffocating so I say my goodbye to Nahla and excuse myself to my room.

She didn't tell me much about the Lux beings after mentioning them, just saying that I will soon learn more about them.

She's very kind and very captivating. It's my first time seeing an Arab in person and she exceeds any expectations I've ever had of them. Her hair is thick and long and slightly curly as well but that just made it look like it had a nice texture. Her eyes are so big and they were colored such a nice honey colored mixed in with some green. And even though she looked so young, she has a look of maturity to her and she holds that aura throughout.

I would like to talk to her more sometime but for now I wanted to get back to my room.

I don't know exactly how to get there but I knew by just looking at my surroundings I will be able to find my way back.

I start to walk around aimlessly not really caring which way I was going because either way I would end up back to my room.

Every rode leads to Rome.

So I continue to walk aimlessly and I find myself in the main hall and as I look I'm met with a very large portrait.

I gasp when I notice who it is.

Its Taehyung but without the long blue hair. Yet he still has the bright blazing gold eyes with an emotionless yet powerful look held in his face. He looks absolutely captivating and of course he hasn't aged a day.

In the portrait he has black hair which is styled away from his face and you can see that his hair was not long at all yet his hair seems to have grown. But how can that be when vampires are frozen at their age and can never grow?

I don't think to much of it as I go back to admiring the painting of Taehyung. Its so huge and right in the center and you can feel and see the power he has just with that painting, as if he is daring anyone to step out of line as they walk into his home.

Its quite intimidating but I guess thats the point of it.

I move down the line to see portraits of others hung there, each one painted with care and detail which amazes me because how can someone paint something like that to the exact point of a persons feature, it's perfect.

There is a lot of peoples portraits hung on the wall that I don't know but there are some who I did and I stood there a little longer to admire those.

As I was on one of the last paintings I hear a noise coming from the hallway which catches my attention. It was a muffled noise but it was loud enough for me to hear it.

They start to get louder and so with slow and careful steps I make my way to where I hear the sounds coming from.

I don't really know what I can except when I turn the corner but I knew that I couldn't stay still and just wait for something to happen.

So as I get closer to the corner the noises become more coherent and I can hear someone moan out Hoseoks name which is one of Jimin's mates.

What the hell?

I only had a few more steps till I round the corner and I decide to take them. As soon as I round the corner I stop dead in my tracks from the sight in front of me.

I can't move, I'm frozen in my spot, and I can't make a sound either. I just continue to watch what is unfolding right in front of me.

All my training and fighting skills disappear as I take in the sight and sounds.