1

2 yrs later..

Sincere Philips
"And what have you learned this year? ," asked the therapist, Mrs. Hassan.

"That bottling everything up is only hurting me not the people that hurt me. I shouldn't be ashamed to tell my story because it wasn't my fault that it happened and one day I can help other women come forward to speak their truth. ," spoke Sincere.

"And Messiah? ,"added Mrs. Hassan.

"Even if he has my heart I need to let go because he would want me at peace. ," added Sincere.

"What three words would you use to describe yourself now? ," questioned Mrs. Hassan.

"Beautiful, Strong, and... Optimistic. ," Sincere finished with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you. ," Mrs. Hassan stood up pulling Sincere into an embrace.

"Thanks Mrs. Hassan without you pushing me I probably wouldn't have continued. ," thanked Sincere.

"Now you're ready to conquer the world beautiful. ," squealed Mrs. Hassan.

"Yeah.. thank you for everything. ," Sincere slightly smiled at the woman who helped her find herself again; who allowed her to speak her truth.

"Your welcome honey and if you need anything I'm just a call away come visit anytime. ," Mrs. Hassan hugged her once more before congratulating her on finishing the final session.

Xahkeia Murray
•Pronounced ( Za•Key•ah )
•Everyone calls her Zi

"I'm so happy for you completing your therapy. ," Xahkeia hugged her.

"I'm happy for myself it's just one more thing that I wanna do. ," thought Sincere.

"What's that? ," asked Xahkeia.

"I want— I want to visit Messiah's memorial. ,"spoke Sincere.

"You sure? ," questioned Xahkeia.

"I'm sure Zi. He was my first love; since I didn't attend his burial I owe him this. ," nodded Sincere giving a faint smile.

"Okay let's go then. ," Xahkeia grabbed her keys off the counter.

"Let's go. ," agreed Sincere.

Pulling up to the cemetery Xahkeia killed the engine. She turned glancing at her friend.
"If you're uncomfortable we ca—

"No I'm fine. Come on. ," Sincere got out the car.

Sighing she got out the car along with Xahkeia. Walking into the gates and across the cemetery finally stopping in front of the grave she was looking for.

In loving memory
Messiah Brewster III
June 3, 1996 - April 8, 2018
Ink In Paradise

She sat in front of the grave having no words to say while grazing her finger tips over his tombstone. Finally, she swallowed the lump in her throat and gathered herself to speak.

"I just want you to know as your best friend I'm here for you. I knew how much you and Messiah loved each other. ," Xahkeia rubbed her back.

"I know thank you. ," smiled Sincere.

Xahkeia stood to her feet dusting off the back of her pants she walked to other graves reading them giving Sincere her alone time.
"Hi handsome it's me... everyone said we were crazy for how hard we went for each other. I miss everything about you; your laughter, the way your eyes looked like they were slightly closed when you smiled.... rem— remember when you first  invited me to your house? ," sniffled Sincere staring out into the open.

**flashback...
"Siah move you're heavy. ," Sincere tried pushing him up.

"Gimme kiss. ," Messiah puckered his lips.

"No. ," said Sincere.

"I guess we staying like this. ," Messiah laid the rest of his weigh on her.

"Baby get upppp I'm hungry. ," whined Sincere.

"Gimme a kiss Sin then I'll get up. ," repeated Messiah.

"If I give you a kiss you'll buy me food? ," asked Sincere.

"You ain't finessing me is it? ," Messiah eyes her.

"No now order me a deep dish pizza. ," she kissed him then playfully mushed his face.

"What size? ," asked Messiah standing up.

"Mm you want some? ," questioned Sincere.

"Nahh baby this for you. ," Messiah placed the phone to his ear.

"You sure? ," Sincere rose a brow.

"Yeah. ,"Messiah started to order.

"We'll I want a medium. ," said Sincere.

Messiah ordered the pizza from Hugo's restaurant. Having it delivered he walked into the kitchen behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his face in the crook of her neck.

"You don't have to do that the dishwasher work. ," he kissed her temple.

"Shut up. ," Sincere wiped her soapy hand across his face.

"Yoooo you wanna play. ," Messiah scooped up some dish soap putting it in her hair.

"Messiah I just got this done! ," shrieked Sincere.

"Shouldn't have put that shit on my face. ," mugged Messiah.

"I don't like you right now I'm going home. ," frowned Sincere walking out the kitchen and away from him.

Sincere grabbed her things into her hands along with her shoes. Heading for the door Messiah came from the kitchen pulling her back by the waist. She kissed her teeth while rolling her eyes.

"I—I'm sorry. ," apologized Messiah. He never gave an apology to anyone beside his mother.

"Whatever Monster. ," Sincere crossed her arms over her chest.

"Aye don't ever call me that no more. You hear me? ," Messiah grabbed her face making her look him in the eyes. He spoke with so much authority in his voice which turned her on even more.

"Yes Messiah. ," Sincere spoke softly.

Staring into her eyes for a few minutes he leaned down kissing her lips twice before letting go of her face.

"Help a nigga count this money. ," Messiah grabbed her hand as she followed him to the dining table.
**flashback over

"I love you; I'll always love you Messiah. Rest easy my love. ," Sincere stood up dusting the back of her pants off, she placed a lingering kiss on the tombstone before walking away.

"You ready? ," asked Xahkeia with her hand out.

"Yeah let's go. ," nodded Sincere linking her hand with Xahkeia walking out the cemetery gates.

Sincere?

Messiah?

June?

Xahkeia?

•comment
•I see y'all reading ,but I need y'all to vote.