We Enjoy Tourney

Jazzy's alarm went off waking both princesses. Ella raised from the bed Beauty sleep clearly working its full energy on her, Jazzy on the other hand looked like she wrestled with Aboo and the magic carpet and lost. " I hate mornings," she groaned. Booboo, her pet monkey, sat on her bed post as if watching over her, perhaps he was. Ella grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom to shower and change. "Don't take all morning if I don't shower, I won't be able to function." Ella rolled her eyes and took a quick shower.

Jazzy jumped in after her, only taking about 15 minutes before she was fully refreshed. The princess walked out drying her hair, " Hey Jazz I was thinking we could bring Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos something to kick start the day, maybe coffee." Ella said, pulling out a treat from her vanity draw for Booboo.

Jazzy sat at her vanity and smiled through the mirror, "That does wonders." She said, grabbing her hairbrush. "Ugh I wish I could do my hair like Ariel. How does she get it so perfect?" She sighed putting down her brush, Booboo started to play with it almost immediately.

The two girls finished in record time. Picking up Ryder and Aaron. "We were gonna get the VK's some coffee," Unlike their princess counterparts Ryder and Aaron were not morning people in the slightest, where Jazzy could feel better after a shower nothing worked on the two boys. It seemed yesterday was a fluke on all three of their parts.

They picked up their own coffee, Ryder and Aaron holding it like it was the most precious thing on earth. Ella ordered and paid for four more and Aaron bought some milk and sugar since they weren't sure how they liked it. "Hi Fairy godmother," Ella greeted walking in as Jane was running out. Four pairs of menacing eyes turned on them. Mal's Green eyes and Carlos' dark brown eyes being the only ones alert.

"Jane AP history is to the left!" Ryder called and Jane ran the other way.

"What brings you all here," she asked, smiling at the four royals, they were the perfect contrast to the VK's in her eyes. Two strong tough boys that could teach the other two compassion and kindness, and two graceful princesses that knew how to put someone in their place but can also teach Mal and Evie kindness and sensitivity.

"We thought the VK's could use a pick me up, the first day of school is always hard and they weren't given much warning. So, we brought coffee. We weren't too sure how they liked it so we bought milk and sugar too," Ella said, way too energetic for a Monday morning.

Fairy godmother clapped her hands together once, "How sweet. Come on up," She gestured to the VK's. They walked up tensely staring at the cups. They each slowly took a sip Mal and Jay looked like they were in love, it was so much better than the coffee on the isle. Carlos and Evie weren't so thrilled.

"It's, I don't know...bitter?" Evie said Carlos nodded, all the food on the isle sucked, so the taste didn't bother them, but it was underwhelming.

"That's why we brought milk and sugar," Jazzy said, adding milk to both. Carlos was happy, but Evie still wanted to try the sugar. Jazzy added two packets of sugar to the cup and stirred it in. the Isle princess smiled and skipped back to her seat.

"Mind if we sit in. We don't have class first period." Aaron asked fairy godmother.

"Not at all, dear."

The four sat in the back doing last minute homework, listening to music, playing on their phone or drawing, In some cases a combination.

Ella looked up to see Jay pinning Carlos to the table. She giggled a little. The AK's couldn't hear because of their headphones but all the VK's heard. Jay being the flirt he was, pinned Carlos harder and winked thinking that would get her attention. Ella rolled her eyes with a small smile enjoying the big brother little brother dynamic they had. "Boy's" Fairy godmother called. "I'm going to encourage that energy on the tourney field."