Chapter Twenty-Nine

October 21st, 2019

Sheila

    I felt him go stiff underneath me. He nodded his head. I sat up from where I was. I was straddling him, looking down into his eyes. I minded myself and barely left any weight on him. How could I do that to a mate that was healing.

    I almost laughed to myself, moments ago I wanted to leap from a window. Now, I wanted nothing but to see my mate and talk to him like so.

    "What is it. You were mid-sentence, when it..." I almost growled, "appeared."

    "Well the mating bond is as you can assume a bond that can only be formed through mates. It allows us to communicate through minds, anywhere at any point in time." I nodded.

    "What's the catch?"

    He gave a weary smile. "I will have to mark you."

    "Mark me?" I raised a brow. "What in the world is a mark."

    "Ahh... well." He looked away, shyly trying to avoid eye contact with me.

     "Well?" I smiled, he was so shy, my big bad dragon was now acting like an teensy tiny snake.

    "It means I need to bite you?"

    I gasped, "bite me?" What cannibalistic attitude is that? "Why would you need to bite me?"

    "When I bite you and you bite me, that means we have committed to each other until we die."

    Marriage on caffeine, alright. "Wait so the action is mutual."  I wiggled a finger sideways, gesturing to us two.

    He nodded his head.

     "Then I don't have a problem like it." When I was fighting Weni she used to bite into me all the time when we caught in our animalistic forms. Gods, that hurt like a ... .

     He sighed, "you don't understand."

    "What do I not understand? You just have to bite me?"

    A devious smile played on his lips. In an instant he pushed me down onto my back, his hands right by my head as he hovered over me. His eyes were full of serious tension.

    Then he pressed his body against mine, I could feel every curvature of his body, and I mean every. His breath was hitting my face, he was so close to me now. He leaned his head down to my neck and licked it with primal aggressiveness. His hand then started slipping underneath my shirt, his cold hands against my hot body.

    I squealed ans wiggled underneath him as I held my hands to his chest, pushing him away from me. "What are you doing?!" I stammered out trying to take back control of my hammering heart rate. My mouth had gone dry from his sudden actions.

    Still hovering over me, his sly smile enchanting me. "Do you understand now, my precious mate."

    I nodded my head up and down drastically. Squirming my hips. But he held me down with one hand. "But you agreed to the mating." He looped a finger through one of my buckle straps.

    "No! I didn't know!" I cried out. My body screamed yes, while my brain screamed no. I was so conflicted.

    He kissed my cheek gently. "I know." He then rose up and leaned back against the head board.

    "You were teasing me!" I howled.

    He just laughed, crossing his hands over his chest.

     "I don't care that you just got better!" I sat up from where he had pushed me down. "I'm putting you six feet under!"

     He had fully healed in two days. Now we were walking around in the garden outside of the palace. I hadn't really had time to admire the beauty of the Flamen Palace, the head Palace of the Dogarious Kingdom, the kingdom that my mate was King.

    This palace was labeled as the "Ash Palace," due to its black outer walls. From far away the palace looks pitch black. Though when you get closer, the hidden sparkles come out to catch your eye. I was memorized the second I saw it.

    Though I hear, directly at noon, and only for a moment, the entire palace will light up due to the sun. All those gems catching the same light from the sun. I wish to see it soon, but I'm just too busy.

    "I don't know how to make that plan work." Zaivinth was walking side by side with me.

    "How to put out fire? You're kidding?" I gasped, grabbing his arm, making us stop.

    "I know how to make it start."

    "What about fire against fire then?" I had proposed it to Selven a little while ago, it had slipped my mind till now. We started walking again.

    "Fire against fire?" He grumbled, "what does that even mean." He sighed grabbing his temples.

    "Fire can take out fire, right?"

    "No?" He looked up at me confused.

    "Oh! That reminds me, what does Kolgrim really want?"

    We paused again. I looked at my mate again to see him looking down at me with conflict in my eyes. He knew something and he wasn't telling me. I growled, he better tell me.

    "He has two motives," he started, leaving me hanging on every word. Yes, yes, get on with it.

    "One, he wants to conquer the 'Mythical Realm' because we had banned him from it because he was birthed between demon and witch, and witches and wizards are considered humans that snuck into our realm." Once more we began waking, in the distance there was a gazebo, maybe he was leading me to there. The harder I looked, the more important details I saw. For example, food was sitting within the gazebo. My mouth started to salivate.

    I subtly wiped my mouth, "and the second reason?" I looked back to him who was looking forward as well. We were getting even closer. I could see the paint strokes now.

    "Number two," he opened the door to me. Yay, food. "He wanted to seek vengeance for the death of his best friend, a shadow wolf."

    I gasped, "his best friend was a shadow wolf?"

    He nodded, "and I killed him."

Ooooooooh he didn't.

ms-EUyNXD

ms-EUyNXD.gif

How is she going to react to him killing off one of her kind?

If he killed this wolf, who did Weni kill?

POOR XION MY BB!!

COMMENT AND VOTE PWEASE