𝐗-𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍

(COVER BY ME)

(COVER BY ME)

|| 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄/𝐎𝐂 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ||

❝𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚... 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧❞

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐗-𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
duology

━━━━━━・❪  ⓧ  ❫ ・━━━━━━

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓

This AU fanfiction takes place in the year 2023 -after Days of Future Past. The X-Men have succeeded in their time travel mission and saved humankind —including some old friends.

✘ ✘ ✘

When Charles Xavier senses that two mutants may be in serious danger, Logan and Rogue race to find them. Little does he know -upon meeting one of the mutants- Logan will soon have a connection with her that is stronger and more powerful than he ever imagined.

✘ ✘ ✘

Johanna Rivera has had nothing close to a normal life.

From the mysterious death of her beloved mother —and grappling with the odd disappearance of her younger cousin— all Johanna wants now is peace and normalcy; hoping to finally heal from the constant pain and suffering.

However —when Johanna least expects it— her world abruptly turns upside down, when she literally runs into a man she will later know as Logan, The Wolverine —a wolflike mutant with a hidden past, and a future that somehow involves her as well.

With the help from Logan and the X-Men —both old members and new ones— Johanna will have to make an important decision: join the X-Men and fight for freedom or risk getting captured and die.

✘ ✘ ✘

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

2020

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

This book contains violence, traumatic past events, some language, and major fluff

ⓧ ⓧ ⓧ ⓧ ⓧ ⓧ